Chapter Five : L.Joe

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
After when Jiyeon came back with Myungsoo ,Crystal began to act weird and Joe came back late.
***

THE L.Joe

( morning )

Baekhyun was awake first ,he went to living room to rest his eyes from drawing all the time or from staring at computer screen and reading rated mangas.He sat down on the couch ,sighed loudly and the TV and the great news began. ' The L.Joe that is on his short vacation was caught on the date in a very usual cafe with HyunA '

" omo " Baekhyun blinked few times and stared at the screen that showed few pictures from so called a 'date' " t-those clothes...isn't that Joe? " he blinked few times more " was I fooled?! " he shouted at himself and began to think more "L.Joe ,Joe , L.Joe...Joe...I was totally fooled...he could have choose a better name...what? He just cut L " Baekhyun laughed to himself and suddenly he stood up " THAT WILL BE SO GREAT FOR MY MANGA! " the artist ran back to his room.

---//---

" Why is it so loud? " Jiyeon mumbled to herself and turned to side and she bumped into L.Joe sleeping next to her again "YAH!" she pushed him on the floor again. " w-what are you doing here again?!" But L.Joe didn't listen and continued sleeping on the floor,he looked really tired. The girl just looked down at him and said " what did you do yesterday in the club?" And then Joe suddenly opened his eyes widen.

" How do you know I was there? " he quickly sat down and looked straight at her eyes.

" I...Yah! Why should I tell you? " 

" fine..don't tell me... you can just share everything with that Myungsoo " he frowned and slowly stood up and this kind of act made Jiyeon chuckle.

" Are you jealous ? " she chuckled once more and stood up as well so they both would be on familiar face level.

" Me? Jealous?! " he sniggered and shook his head " to a stupid stranger for flirting with more stupid stranger that is my roommate? Don't joke like that " he made a serious face in the end "I wasn't planning to live here , I sure will leave when I will get a chance "

" why are you so angry at everyone? " Jiyeon got serious as well . Joe was about to say something ,but she just lifted her hand up " no never mind ,shut up...I'm leaving " she went to take a bath first.

---//---

" What are you doing here? " Myungsoo entered kitchen and saw IU making simple breakfast.

"Wae? Did you expect to meet Jiyeon here? " Jieun joked and smiled at him " I'm making simple breakfast since I don't want to eat what Jiyeon buys " she chuckled and tilted her head to Myungsoo.

" I see " he nodded slowly and noticed how she stares at him " is there something wrong? "

" A-aniyo " IU slightly blushed " I was just thinking " 

" Then ...I will take my leave first." Myungsoo left Jieun alone just because he didn't want to hear any more questions about why is he acting nice and why did he went to look for Jiyeon.

---//---

Chanyeol quietly sneak behind his roommate Baekhyun and suddenly froze . He wan't to scare his friend ,but he ended up not moving " is that Joe? " he stared at the screen where Baekhyun tried to find more information that could help him with manga. " the clothes...are the same..."

"Shhh~" Baekhyun turned at Chanyeol " it's already loud at our place ,let's keep it a secret for some time,arraso?"

Chanyeol frowned slightly ,but agreed with his friend.

---//---

After breakfast IU went to school. " Hey! " The guy waved at her it was the same person that helped her that time. Lee Jieun thought of him the same as other guys ,even if he helped him she still thought that she only did it because she's pretty and so. " Do those girls are still bothering you? " he asked.

" Aniyo , I'm fine " she answered quietly and kept walking to her class.

" Are you trying to avoid your hero? " he stood in front of her to stop her and that made IU smile 'hero? ' he called himself that. " well fine I will leave you alone ,because I'm that good " he leaned towards her and winked before he left.

And a little further there was that group Tiny-G ,they were talking and glaring at IU .It was obvious ,they were planning something. Yet it's silence before the storm.

---//---

Joe received a call from his manager EunJung she was angry and ordered him to come. He came to her office and sighed " what now? Am I not on my short vacation? I d- " he didn't finished his words and his manager placed a magazine on the table in front of him.

" what a nice cover for a peaceful vacation ,huh?" Joe looked down at the cover of magazine and he felt his legs go weak. It was few pictures of him and HyunA . " how did this happened?" she raised her voice and sat down.

" I don't know..." he really was saying the truth no matter how it sounded fake ,he really didn't knew. After seeing Myungsoo and Jiyeon he felt angry ,he thought that they're secret dating so he just called his the most trustable friend and it was her. He didn't told his situation ,but he did told her that he was having hard time...his vacation was not like he planned and there were people that ruined his mood every morning. " It wasn't a date..."

" Thanks to your 'it wasn't a date' you have to come tomorrow for interview to explain everything ,arraso?!"

"arra ...arra " he frowned lightly and sighed.

---//---

It was the chance for Crystal to get close to Myungsoo. They weren't both alone in home ,but it felt like that. Jiyeon went to buy food ,IU was at school ,Joe just went somewhere and Baekhyun with Chanyeol were in their room . Not like Myungsoo who wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter