Chapter Ten : Closer?

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Everyone were lead to the rooms, every person had their own room. But the Night was loud with thunder and heavy rain, didn't let some people sleep and made the night much longer. 
***

If only you knew...

(1am , IU's room on second floor.)

It was too noisy outside for IU to be sleeping. She felt scared and too lonely to be in one big room all by herself. Jieun heard some steps behind her door ,she wasn't sure if it was one of Krystal butlers or one of her friends. Jieun with her cute pink pajamas walked to the door. The darkness and sudden flashes of light made her scared ,it all felt like in a horror movie. But when she opened the door ,there was nothing... 'a ghost?' she thought and was too scared to come back to her room.

IU walked in long halls ,not knowing which door were one of her friends and which door belonged to loyal strangers. " omo! " she almost got hit to face by opening door.

" oh, Jieun " it was Myungsoo " what are you doing here? ".

" u-um... " IU looked at him in a lost expression " I got lost...? "

---//---

Chanyeol was wondering around the halls as well ,but his room was in the first floor and he found himself stuck in the kitchen. He didn't knew if what he did was called stealing in such place ,but if it's really one of his friends house it's okay to eat all good food. Why he did it? He expressed his all worries in his stomach. He couldn't get out Baekhyun out of head . What the other did was wrong ,without even saying it to Chanyeol...but yet ,he didn't want to lose a dear friend.

---//---

" bathroo- no... " it was disappointed look on L.Joe's face. The room that he entered had Jiyeon bags on the bed ,but Jiyeon herself wasn't there. " geez... where is that thing? " he looked around ,but she wasn't really there. On the way in hallways he saw IU and Myungsoo in an awkward silence. " did you saw Jiyeon ? " 

" why? " Myungsoo looked curiously at Joe and IU made a lot worried look.

" well she isn't in her room and what time is it? " Joe was kind of worried ,since the night seemed kind of scared and to think that she is somewhere alone...it didn't look amusing to him at all. They all split up to search for Jiyeon as quiet as possible.

---//---

( one hour ago ) . Jiyeon suddenly wanted to drink, she went to the first floor ,found her way to kitchen and bumped into her brother. " oppa " she yawned and poked him " what are you doing? ".

" looking for food...I'm hungry " he answered and opened the fridge and it had many kinds of cakes. While Chanyeol was trying to figure out which one to choose ,Jiyeon poured some water into the glass.

" you will get fat if you eat too much ,it's bad habit of yours PABO " she yawned and went up upstairs ,still half asleep. All doors were the same to Jiyeon ,all she knew was that her room is from the right side. " here it is " she mumbled and opened the door to not her room. The fact that all rooms were almost the same from inside too ,didn't helped at all. Jiyeon laid on a comfortable bed and quickly fell asleep.

And after few minutes the butler called Chen came back from the bathroom also half asleep. He laid on his side which was the free space and while facing the window he didn't even got a thought that behind him there is a girl.

---//---

Everyone kept looking for Jiyeon. Joe even began to think that she ran away in the middle of the night...but who knows? And here he opened the door to Chen's bedroom at the same the lighting flashed in the sky. Joe was sure that he saw a girl's back ,but he wasn't sure how the girl looked like. He stepped closer to make sure who it was. " YAH! " he yelled loudly when he saw Chen hugging Jiyeon and sleeping together.

Chen slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl in his arms. He quickly let her go and rolled back ,then looked up to meet Joe's eyes. " what the hell are you two doing here?! " Joe kept yelling and grabbed Jiyeon's arm. She slowly opened her eyes and quickly stood up.

" What the hell you two are doing in my room?! " 

---//---

" So, how everyone slept? " Krystal looked curiously at everyone while sitting and waiting for breakfast.

" Good ,the bed was really comfortable " the only Baekhyun managed to say something good. While everyone else sat there half asleep with circles around their eyes from almost not sleeping. Even Chen was there almost standing. The food was brought ,it was steak with many other dishes.

" I'm sorry...I need to go to bathroo- " Chanyeol ran to bathroom.

" So I talked with my dad and he suggested me something how we can all get closer " Crystal talked ,and while talking she kept glancing at Myungsoo. " But you guys...might not like the idea ".

---//---

Chanyeol came back from bathroom where he threw up all the food that he was eating at night. Good thing was that he was right on time when everyone finished eating. " now everyone choose one " Krystal held many pieces of papers in her hands. Chanyeol was a little late so he had no idea what's happening . Everyone took one piece and it had a number. Chanyeol took out 'five'. " now go find the door " Crystal kept ordering around. But Chanyeol just shrugged it off and did what he was told. He found the door with number five on it and entered it. After him it was Baekhyun ,his roommmate. 

" what's now? " Chanyeol sat down on the chair.

" Oh you didn't heard? " Baekhyun laughed and sat down as well " now we're going to be locked here for three hours " . After his words Chanyeol's eyes open widen and he looked around " you have to be kidding ,right? " he ran to the door ,but it was already locked. 'great' he sarcastically said this in his head and sighed.

" Why? I think it's great ,these past days we didn't really spent time together " Baekhyun smiled slightly and glanced at his friend.

But Chanyeol just sighed and turned around " I saw your manga and it's disgusting " it were his words ,he said it with a glare that made Baekhyun startle in fear.

" W-wha- " Baekhyun wanted to say something ,he began to say few letters with fake smile and Chanyeol could notice that ,but he couldn't take it. Even if it might be too sudden to his friend ,Chanyeol kept quiet for too long.

" Once we back ,I will move from that room " Chanyeol continued saying it with serious face .

" I-I " Baekhyun stood up as well " I will delete it ! " he looked like he was about to cry ,that hurt Chanyeol a lot.

" Just... stay away " He said these last words ,before Chanyeol stopped talking with his ex-roommate. He sat on the chair and took his phone out to play games ,while Baekhyun was sitting further from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter