Chapter Fiveteen : Lonely

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
HyunA and Joe annouced something in front of more than hundred of fans.
Myungsoo walked Jiyeon home, Jieun came back home safely as well. Her friendship with Krystal somewhat became close so she messaged her of the events that happened. Baekhyun avoided to be alone by keeping Sehun besides him... Chanyeol decided to keep on with his book...
***

Lonely heart

 

"I show you my fans love that now are watching this or are in this place because you are first ones to hear such news" Joe smiled to the fans, his best friend copied his actions and smiled to fans lovingly only to hear them all melt "we are making an album with HyunA, it's only one time thing but here you fans will hear our first song that will be released next week, so feel lucky y'all!" Joe shouted out and fans screamed loudly in excitement.

It was duet, HyunA sang beautifully and Joe rapped along, only to make it sound more catchy. The idols were sweating from the time on stage, as well as the fans who were so tired of jumping and screaming but couldn't stop.

---//---

"Uh" Jieun placed a hand on her forehead as she stared at the ceiling, it was troublesome... it was so hard to face everyone with a bright smile, cheering them on and being the strong one. It was, just... too hard.

Someone knocked on the door, it was Myungsoo. "hey breakfast are ready, Baekhyun told me to call you" the awkward voice of his disappeared after that one sentence.

"He left" the soft Jieun's voice escaped from her lips with a sigh. The girl knew that Myungsoo had no reason to stay longer, to say something else... she wasn't Jiyeon, the girl that he got his eyes on. "I'm coming" the girl answered even though nobody stood behind the door anymore. He really left. Her chest squeezed tightly and a smile appeared on her face, it was just another usual day. "good morning"

"Morning" Jiyeon smiled back at Jieun. They were similar at some kind. Different yet somehow similar, they both had secrets and they both didn't want to bother others with their feelings. Both were smiling like it was nothing even though Jieun could see that the other girl felt the same as her...

Her eyes followed Myungsoo. He didn't smile, he was called ice prince for a reason yet he no longer had that attitude that could be compared to ice. He was warm towards Jiyeon. Warm and caring. Jieun couldn't complain much, he still was friendly to her. The guy opened up for many people that shared the same roof but it hurt like hell when Myungsoo actually flashed a beautiful smile only meant for Jiyeon to catch.

---//---

Baekhyun's eyes focused on everyone, that was Jiyeon, Jieun, Sehun that refused to leave and Myungsoo. Somehow they all seemed to get along the most, yet the atmosphere seemed a little too off.

"What a nice weather!" the mangaka guy tried to look all cheerful, but once everyone smiled their smiles faded away in a little while. "isn't it funny" he spoke suddenly even he himself was surprised that he was sharing his thoughts out loud. "we all used to enjoy living by ourselves but look at us now, we are not alone yet no one of you dares to smile sincerely!" and he snapped. The so called artist Bacon has snapped for the first time in few years, that was quite something.

"Don't say it like that" Jieun smiled as she tried to stop Baekhyun from standing up but he did that on his own by avoiding the girl's hand.

"No." Baekhyun nibbled on his lower lip for a moment, his eyes scanned every person's expression. "Jieun, have you looked at the mirror? You're a mess! No one can smile for so long, I can not smile for so long don't just keep it in or you will just end up as me!" the shortest male slapped Jieun's helping hand away and was about to storm out but he stopped when he was besides Jiyeon who just stared at IU. "And you" he whispered "how can you even sleep at night, how could you sleep all those nights and look Chanyeol in the eye?" Baekhyun frowned and left the house with a big slam on the door.

It was no surprise that he still focused on his crush, but it may not be a crush no longer. It was more than that, he truly loved the man that rejected him with the whole heart. How painful...

---//---

With Baekhyun being like that even Sehun had no courage to follow him out. And so he just sat there awkwardly while holding a spoon and unsure if he should continue enjoying his meal or leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter