Chapter Nine : Chance

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
In the end when Jiyeon fell asleep Joe carried Chanyeol back to his room and put him on the bed next to Baekhyun.
Even though how funny that sounds ,he really did it ,just to keep him away .
***

Sorry...

( 11a.m.)

Chanyeol woke up next to Baekhyun . It wasn't so early ,but his roommate looked like he's sleeping peacefully. But even though it was like that Chanyeol didn't reacted so calmly ... he quickly backed off and fell on the ground." aigoo " he rubbed his back that hit the floor. The sound of falling on the ground woke his both roommates.

"w-what time is it? " it was Myungsoo's morning voice. He rubbed his eyes and slowly stood up.

Chanyeol looked at his phone "it's 11:08 ..." he wanted to ask why does his friend cares ,but Myungsoo quickly took his jacket and ran out without changing his clothes , going to shower and even without eating.

"he seems in a rush " Baekhyun smiled cutely and rubbed his nape before yawning .

" I'm going to shower " Chanyeol stood up and left the room. He was obviously avoiding his friend.

---//---

Jiyeon woke up and saw Joe next to her ,not her brother so she quickly frowned. " pabo..." she mumbled quietly and pushed her roommate off the bed " good morning "

" you seem better " Joe stood up and suddenly smirked. He pointed under the bed " oh,the spider from before "

"what?!" Jiyeon threw the pillow on the ground and Joe just laughed. And when Jiyeon noticed that it was just a lame prank from Joe's side ,she picked the pillow and threw it to Joe's face "PABO!!!" She pouted and covered herself with a blanket .

---//---

" oh...morning " IU rubbed her eyes and looked around. Yes, she was in the living room and everyone was upstairs or gone... " what time is it? " Jieun yawned and her eyes open widen when she saw the clock. "should I play sick? " she said her thoughts out loud and decided to not to go to school since she already missed few classes.

Jieun poured some water into the glass and sighed. 'what a joke' she thought and bit her lower lip 'why can't I forget it?' . Jieun sighed once again and went to take a shower so she could clear her mind.

---//---

" Yo! Kim Myungsoo , long time no seen ! " his friends waved to him in the underground area where L usually plays.

" Shut up ,I was busy " Myungsoo smiled slightly and patted his guitar.

" Oh my " his friends laughed " it's your first time to be busy for that long " the nudged each other and kept laughing. "do you want us to tag along and help you? "

Myungsoo put his guitar back " then should we perform in streets? " . That's how his relationship was with his best friends since childhood ,the bunch of guys who were real delinquents​ back in the days...and now they all are bunch of unemployed guys who can't give up on music.

---//---

" Daddy! " Crystal talked with her father on her phone " I love you! Thank you! " She hugged the pillow after asking her father for a favor .

---//---

"Yobusejo" Baekhyun answered his phone with a smile "what about my manga?" He was talking with his publisher. "Really?! Did ratings go that up?! Neh! Neh! I will! " he just received a request to make fan meeting and sell his manga volumes with his autographs. It really felt like it was the luckiest day , but that doesn't mean that the feelings can become the truth...there still was Chanyeol who avoids him..

---//---

Joe received a call from his manager , it was about his comeback. Joe sighed and came back to his room. "Do you have a flashlight? " Jiyeon suddenly asked this.

"What?! Why you need that?"it was normal Joe's reaction. Why does a person need a flashlight in the daytime? 

" I'm suddenly curious...I don't think that I will fall asleep tomorrow. ..or today. ..doesn't that room seem scary? " Jiyeon pointed at the mysterious door "it's dark and hidden...uh...I feel my body shiver just from thoughts what can be inside there" she wasn't lying L.Joe could notice how differently she looked at that room , with expression that he never saw...or maybe it was similar to one when they were inside there? He can't tell...it was too dark back then. But he really does remember Jiyeon's shivering body and trembling voice.

"I will look when you're not around...what if you see more spiders? You won't be able to sleep and in the end I will need to hold you like that time" his words made Jiyeon blush.

"Y-you won't need to do that! I ca-"

" Chanyeol has to be out too...it's annoying how you two are so similar ...it's true that you're siblings but it's scary how you both act the same at some situ-"

Jiyeon couldn't take it and she didn't let him finish his words like he did before . " we are nothing alike!  " Jiyeon stormed out of the room and Joe just laughed 'I bet her brother would do the same'.

---//---

" I'm going out " IU said this to her roommate before going out.

"Wait!" Crystal stopped her "don't be out too late , I will tell something to everyone later so be sure to be here " Krystal looked quite ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter