Chapter Thirteen : Missing

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Jiyeon came back to her room in hospital. Her mind were messy yet she wanted to see Joe, to talk it out... while the dinner at the house was really awkward, no one dared to say anything more or less.
***

I need you

(the other day)

Jiyeon rushed out of the hospital, she already practiced the speech that she wanted to say to Joe, she kept learning how to glare in front of the mirror...yet whatever she did, she wasn't that angry. Once the girl reached the house and entered it, there was dead silence for a moment until Baekhyun ran down stairs with red eyes. It was obvious that he cried a lot. " sorry, I'm so sorry it's my fault" he said while bowing countless times.

"calm down " Jiyeon smiled slightly and patted his shoulder. "where is everyone? "

" Krystal went on a short trip..." Baekhyun sighed as he began to answer " Chanyeol...went back to where his parents lived..." these simple words made Jiyeon sweat in worry, that was no Baekhyun's fault, it was her own fault. What a stupid sister she was, she knew that. It was too quiet...

" where is J-" before she said anything the brown haired guy continued answering her previous question, it seems there was much more to tell.

" Joe moved out ".

"Oh..." that's all what escaped from her lips. He didn't even come to visit her, didn't even said goodbye...'that '. " -I see " she sighed and went upstairs. " I'm going to take a rest". Once she opened the door to her room it seemed too lonely there, it was enough to be in hospital all alone...where is that loud annoying purple head?

---//---

In Baekhyun's eyes it was all his fault, he even thought that Jiyeon got upset more about Chanyeol than Joe. Things happen this way...To be honest Baek hoped that everyone will keep living together for longer it would be such a bless, but too bad things went this way, too bad Chanyeol left.

Someone knocked on the door and Baek walked towards it to open them since everyone seemed too tired or sleepy to come out of the rooms and he was closest to the door so why not? Maybe Chanyeol came back? Or maybe Joe? Someone...? Anyone...but no, once he opened the door it was his ultimate fan Sehun with a silly grin on his face. " look what I brought " the taller lifted up a something that was close to book, it were papers glued to the side so you could look at pages like in a book. When the smaller one took a better glance it was his deleted manga with Chanyeol in it.

" W-what-why?! " his eyes open wide and his cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. Baekhyun was sure that he deleted it but how come Sehun had every single chapter of it ? That made Bacon laugh when his mind dig deeper, Oh Sehun was indeed his number one fan, it was nice. " thank you " Baek whispered since he didn't want others to see such thing, it still was a secret from others even if Chanyeol already did know it.

---//---

Jieun was laying in her bed it was so quiet without Krystal and so calm the room looked way bigger as well. When Jieun was about to fall asleep she heard Jiyeon coming back and walking to her room, like a good friend she should go and check on her female friend...thoughts stopped her. That kind of thoughts that caused jealousy and slight anger or maybe even bigger than she thought herself. She was that kind of woman who held her emotions and was bright person...always. But what happened? One silly crush ruined it? Jieun couldn't let it so she was about to leave the room and come to Jiyeon but then she heard Myungsoo walking there " great " she whispered and sat down back on her bed.

When the girl wanted to look at the time she noticed that someone spam her and it was Kris. What does that guy want now? IU read the messages and they all were all about calling her on a date. The weirdest part was that even IU wasn't sure what to say? It wouldn't be a date obviously maybe just hanging around? But then...why she even should accept that, and then again..why not? Her mind became a mess. Only things why she didn't want to fully reject him was because Kris helped her many times but last time in camp he was so obsessed with trying to ruin her and Myungsoo's plan. " such memories " the girl smiled to herself with a tear rolling down her cheek.

---//---

Stepping out of the car and having fans scream from joy around it, it was something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter