Chapter Four : Lost

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
The day passed slowly to everyone ,they couldn't figure out what happened to Jiyeon so they decided to think of a way how to get closer.
***

Let's get along .

(the next morning)

Joe woke up from the hit to his face "yah! " it was Jiyeon's voice "what are you doing here?! " she shouted loudly and pushed him away from the bed.

" It's cold on the ground and it's bad for my back! " L.Joe shouted back and glared at her. The morning began loudly and with pain for him, and Jiyeon just stared at the ceiling once again " did you slept bad?! " he yelled out loud and she just threw the pillow at him.

" AISH ! YOU'RE ANNOYING! " she stood up and went straight to kitchen with loud steps. L.Joe kept laying on the ground ,now with the pillow in his hands... 

" normal life ..." he mumbled and glared at the door " people are annoying...I need to go to a club... " Joe stood up and changed his clothes to a black strawberry shortcake hoodie and pair of printed harem pants from Deepstyle ,but he wasn't planning for leaving yet. It was too early to visit a dance club and meet his friends plus he was hungry.

---//---

" Uhh... " it was Baekhyun's voice at early morning " why are they arguing again? " he yawned and lifted up his head from the desk.

But Chanyeol just shook his head " like friend to a friend..." he said with serious look on his face " I will suggest you something... " he sighed and hugged the pillow like scared puppy " avoid my sister...for a week " poor JiYeon's brother kept nodding his head and his mother's words were flying around his head. And it was when he whispered with scared voice like from horror movie " female world is scary..."

"U-um.." Baekhyun was lost like 100% ,but he still nodded his head just to make his roommate better. " Where is Myungsoo?"

---//---

Myungsoo was walking from the bathroom when he saw Jiyeon opening the fridge " hi " he said quietly and sat down .

" hi " she turned at him with full with sweet bread and it was the moment when she saw Myungsoo smile in front of her ,she quickly pointed her finger at L who smiled charmingly . " y-you! " she blinked and slightly blushed ,but it could only notice Myungsoo ,but he didn't paid attention to her cheeks at all. Jiyeon swallowed her food " you smiled! "

" no I didn't " he made his face serious again and stood up just to slightly ,he felt better from seeing her better.

" Y-yah! Where are you going?!" she pouted at him ,but he went upstairs while smiling again ,but she could only see his back this time. he went upstairs and bumped into Joe who glared at him.

" What? You're still unhappy after getting that room? " Myungsoo frowned at him as well.

" Oh, please ..." he laughed " with having that annoying one in room? If I w- " he wanted to talk about his famous life and a little to show off ,but he remembered that he lives like normal people who are probably old-fashioned to not notice him as THE L.JOE .

" You don't like it? " Myungsoo chuckled and glared at Joe again " then why don't we change? "

" I'm busy ...get out of the way " L.Joe pushed L slightly and went downstairs without giving him the answer.

---//---

"morning " it was IU's voice . The girl's voice that is sharing the bed with Crystal. 

"if you woke up ,please leave me alone and let me sleep more,huh? " Krystal turned to face Jieun and told her this rudely. IU thought that she's acting like this because she hadn't enough sleep so she left Krystal alone in her room.

"Aish..." she called her father " appa~ " she whined like a little girl. " I can't live here! I have to share the room with another girl! I have to be friendly to others...I want to go home! " she kept whining ,but her father just told her to endure there for at least three months until he comes back. " arraso...send me money...you know that I go shopping when I'm depressed ...LOVE YOU! " she smiled when her father agreed to send her more money .

---//---

When Myungsoo came back to his dorm Chanyeol was on the way to see Jiyeon in the kitchen before something horrible happens. " Breakfast! " it was Jiyeon's shout and her brother understood that he is too late. Everyone sat down and stared at the cup with instant ramen in front of them ...and Chanyeol only face palmed himself. " w-what?! " Jiyeon blinked at everyone " I don't need to wash dishes and everyone is eaten? " she blinked innocently and Myungsoo only tried to hold his laugh and he did pretty great , when he made a smile everyone were at shock from seeing Jiyeon's making so they didn't noticed.

" Where w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter