Chapter Eleven : Untold

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
In the end Joe let go of Jiyeon's hand. After that they all changed clothes everyone sat in front of the dinner table. At first everyone had fun, they spoke about what happened while they played,but in the end the awkward silence showed up once again. And their silence was disturbed by someone's appearance...
***

Secrets...

( after dinner )

Everyone were talking about what they should do to make the last night at Crystal's place fun...but suddenly her mansion door opened and someone came in . " I'm here! " the male voice shouted and ,the steps were getting closer to the living room. 

" Everyone " Krystal stood up and pointed at the guy with a nice , expensive suit " this is my cousin Sehun ". The guy slightly bowed and Baekhyun looked away with a slight pout since he still was feeling down ,because of all what happened before. But...

" y-you're! " the new guy pointed at Beakhyun and stepped closer to him " you're Bacon ,right? The Mangaka ,right? I love your all work! " the cool image of a new guy broke in a really fast way , he turned into fanboy " but why you deleted your new work? I really liked i- " he didn't finished and his eyes landed on Chanyeol who was one of manga characters in deleted manga... everything happened so fast that Baekhyun didn't knew what to do and he didn't want others to know anything more than he's mangaka... " how rude of me " Sehun noticed what kind of expression 'Bacon' was making " I'm Oh Sehun ,your biggest fan " he reached his hand out .

It was yet another awkward moment Baekhyun had to face. " It's nice to meet you " he answered quietly and shook the fanboy's hand " I don't like talking about all those things in front of others " he added so Sehun would keep quiet around his new friends... he isn't ready to see their weird expressions and letting him see their backs...

---//---

After long talking , suggesting and denying ...having a real team conversation Crystal decided " okay , let's have the best pool party ! " . It was one of her own suggested ideas . It's fun choice to spend time and also great chance for everyone to get closer . To trust them and let them trust her ...everything always goes trough fun things. From things when everyone remembers with a smile. Crystal looked around everyone's 'okay' faces .

Much time didn't passed when everyone got ready. Krystal made sure to make everything nice. Behind the mansion there was huge pool ,where Crystal liked to spend time with her 'fake' friends...and now she can try to make memory with people that maybe she can begin to call friends...

---//---

" I don't know if it's okay ,but Chen didn't say anything bad so I brought some drinks that I found " Chanyeol was holding few wine bottles ,he kind of felt like drinking more than enjoying the last night at Krystal's place. " I actually tried to find something more...like... I only found wine " he was kind of disappointed . Crystal just laughed and nodded.

" I will bring something good later " she patted his shoulder " I will call others ".

Chanyeol just took his shirt off ,leaving himself with dark shorts. He sat down near the pool and placed two wine bottles next to himself. If other people were about to look at him they would think that he's in depressing mood.

---//---

First to come and see her brother was Jiyeon. And she really had noticed his mood swing . Suddenly the big splash made Chanyeol all wet. " aren't you bored there? " Jiyeon shouted from the pool...yes, the sister jumped in with all her clothes just to make Chanyeol smile,laugh or anything else ,but not sad. She kept splashing him ,waiting until he would jump in as well. And the dear sister did know how to deal with her brother. 

" Get ready! " he shouted and jumped in as well ,when everything was already wet around the pool they decided to have splashing war. It was great brother-sister moment after long time.

---//---

Jieun came with others and saw that Jiyeon and Chanyeol were already having fun. " without us? " she laughed and ran towards them with her pink swimsuit . Sun set down kind of quickly and everyone were sitting around the pool with their feet in it.They were all holding a bottle of wine that Chanyeol brought to all of them when he managed to get drunk first... It was quiet and not in a good way . " truth or dare? " Jieun used kind of childish way to kill the silence ,but it wasn't that bad .

" Dare " the new guy Sehun looked at the girl. Some people began to drink their bottle of wine ,some people just held them just to make Chanyeol shut...and Sehun was the one who drank all the bottle .

It was hard to think of a dare for him. IU didn't knew him well and she also didn't want to give weak dare nor too harsh dare. She didn't want to break her own image...everyone were staring at her ,hoping for something to laugh about ,to remember...The evening was all chill ,they were just sitting in silence till now, and why did she break it? " I dare you... " she said shyly and took a first sip of the old red wine " I dare you to kiss a person that is nearest you " . 

Sehun actually was sitting in the middle between Baekhyun and Jiyeon ,maybe Jiyeon was a little closer ...but the guy stood up and stepped closer to Baekhyun who wasn't even reading the situation , Baek was lost in his mind and staring at one spot somewhere in pool. " wuoah! " Jiyeon commented when Baekhyun got kissed by the dared guy...she even clapped when Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter