Chapter Three : Guilt

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Two days earlier

***

Untold story.

( a dream and also the same thing that happened )

" We want to spend some time together with your father in Hawaii .can you let us do that? " Mrs.Park Jiyeon's mother glanced at Jiyeon who was texting in the backseat.

" Neh..." she sighed without even looking at her mother. They all were traveling and now they all are on the way home , Jiyeon was tired so she didn't put much attention to her mother words ether.

" You will go to your brother okay? You need to take care of him even if he's older " Mr.Park added to their conversation.

" Neh " Jiyeon repeated .

" Put your seat belt on " Mrs. Park said ,but her daughter didn't listened to her. " Park Jiyeon! " she repeated ,but her daughter just whined and put her earphones on. " Aigoo...this spoiled kid " she said and looked at her husband. She unlocked her own seatbelt and turned to Jiyeon ,she tried to put seatbelt for her daughter,but Jiyeon didn't paid attention. Jiyeon only looked up when her father shouted something.

Jiyeon suddenly closed her eyes , she only could hear the loud music sound ,but it suddenly changed into buzz. She threw her earphones down and looked up when the car suddenly stopped. Her father was bleeding ,he couldn't move ,but he was conscious. " h-how is your mother? " he asked Jiyeon because he could hear her heavy breathing. But when she turned to side to see her mother she was already dead ,her face was bleeding and buried to the seat and her spine bones were clearly broken. Jiyeon began to cry loudly she was only okay ,because her mother held her waist. " I don't see what happened ,but calm down and call 112 " he said and she listened , she said everything that her father told and she never stopped crying. "now...open the car door and wait outside ,you need fresh air " 

"n-no I'm not leaving you alone " she cried loudly ,but in the end she listened to him. When she opened the car door she smell the gas it was from the car that smacked to her parent's car. Jiyeon glared at that car ,but at the same time she saw that there is nothing inside ,then she looked around and saw person's back that was running to forest with hurt leg. She stepped closer ,because she wanted to run after him ,but his car exploded and Jiyeon fell on the ground. She couldn't hear a thing and after that her parent's car was on fire as well ,she stood up and ran to her father's door she was crying so loud or maybe that wasn't that loud? She couldn't hear anything ,she burned her hands by opening the door,but she only did bad. The gas from her car reached her nose and she tried to drag her father out even though his legs were stuck and on fire she didn't gave up.

At that moment the help came and dragged Jiyeon away and then she saw how her parent's car exploded "Nooo~"

---//---

"Noooo! " it was Jiyeon's scream . She sat down and cried ,her cheeks were all wet ...she even cried in her sleep.

" Are you okay? " it was Myungsoo's voice. Jiyeon quickly wiped her tears away and placed her legs on the ground.

"The couch is so uncomfortable that I can't sleep properly " she joked ,but Myungsoo like always didn't give her any expression back. You could only guess what he's thinking ,but you can never be 100% sure that it's right.

" It's only 4 am " he said and gave her glass of water that he has been drinking. " the others probably are sleeping really tight to not hear you " he tried to cheer her up ,because it was obvious that it wasn't just a simple dream.

" It's weird...now you're even talking with me " she chuckled and stood up " why are you so early ,Myungsoo? "

" I'm going to work " he gave her his chocolate bar too " well...see ya later " he waved and left.

---//---

Not counting Jiyeon and Myungsoo , IU woke up first. It was 7am. She put her collage clothes and tried not to wake up her roommate Crystal. She opened the door and saw L.Joe who just froze in his 'quiet sneaking out pose ' Jieun just chuckled and whispered " where are you going? "

" to work " he answered ,but somehow he felt like he just was busted. " and you? "

" to school ..." she said and chuckled. IU was actually one of the friendliest people under this roof so she didn't felt weird at all while talking to a guy who was yelling at everyone yesterday.

" Do...you need a ride? " he asked like he just did something wrong and after being busted he needs to do something good to make up. IU used a chance and agreed ,she thought that it was great opportunity to know each other better.

---//---

" good morning "  Baekhyun waved to Chanyeol who just wake up.

" Did you even sleep?! " Chanyeol opened his eyes widen at Baekhyun who was sitting and drawing his manga with red eyes from not enough sleep. He tried to look at the drawings that Baekhyun was drawing,but he couldn't show.

"No you can't! " he shouted and covered them all with his hand. Baekhyun's cheek's were all red "s-sorry"

Chanyeol just shrugged and smiled " it's okay "

---//---

Later on after some time Chanyeol knocked on Krystal's door " are you ready to cook? Because I don't think that you know how to cook if you have no idea how to wash dishes " he laughed.

" Wait a little " she said .

---//---

" Hey, do you want to go out with me? " an unknown guy walked to Lee Jieun.

" I'm sorry...who are you? " the guy just laughed ,but IU had no idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter