Chapter Six : Kiss

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Day passed quickly . Next morning Myungsoo left with Jieun. Chanyeol decided to try writing his book outside in fresh air so he also dragged Baekhyun to day light. Krystal met her friends. And Jiyeon with Joe slept until the after noon
***

secret

( first woke up Jiyeon )

It was not so morning ,but Jiyeon still wanted to sleep more than she slept. " ugh..." she pushed Joe on the ground to wake him up and also to leave her alone and enjoy the morning in her bed.

" Don't start " he frowned and stood up with a slight glare .

---//---

Lee Jieun got into a bus with Myungsoo. Her eyes ran straight to Kris which was giving dead glares to L. " I think your plan is working? " the fake boyfriend Myungsoo whispered to IU and she just gave him a warm smile.

" Everyone ! Take your places! " the teacher came after fake couple and gently pushed them forward to already sit down. Because they were late they had to sit separately .

---//---

" What are you writing about? " Baekhyun looked at his roommate.

" It's a horror romance story about haunted house " the other answered and put his legs on the bench so he would be more comfortable to write a story. " and what are you drawing? " he asked the other with a proud smile ,because he managed to bring Baekhyun out.

" The view " mangaka smiled and added more to his words " I need to learn to draw the background better also " he smiled at the other " let's stay here until it gets dark,I need to try drawing the dark sky for my new chapter "

---//---

After some shopping Krystal got a call from her manager (father) that she needs to be in face cream commercial with a famous celebrity .She slowly entered the place where she supposed to get ready for a shot . " Krystal! " the director came to her and pointed at really attractive blond girl who is having a photoshoot " you will be with her so act nice she is HyunA ,I hope you know her " he nodded and left Crystal to go changes clothes and have make up on.

---//---

After quick shower L.Joe went straight to the fridge to look if there is food,but on the way he bumped into Jiyeon who was carrying pizza back to the room. " you're not going to eat that alone ,are you? " he quickly turned around ,already forgetting what he was going to do before he got charmed by great smelling pizza. " y-yah answer me!" he raised his voice and ran after her.

" I'm not going to give it to you " Jiyeon put the pizza box on the bed and opened it.

" I'm going to eat it! " he ran near bed ,but Jiyeon didn't let him go pass her. " yah! Woman,you better learn how to cook if you can't do that then give me pizza! " he stated and then Jiyeon took the pizza and placed it on the table in the corner of the room. She turned at L.Joe and tried to push him towards the door to leave,but Joe glared at her and pushed her slightly away. " and you even want me to be nicer when you act like this? "

Jiyeon sighed and leaned her hand on the big shelf full of books and some things " I'm being like this because you keep annoying me! " she yelled and pouted " I mean... why can't you sleep on the floor? Or hold your bad temper? " Joe chuckled when he heard her say those words ... 'I wonder who can't hold their temper ' he thought this in his head. He sighed and tried to think over...but more he stared at Jiyeon he noticed how the shelf swirled to side and was about to fall on her. Joe quickly reacted to that and grabbed her wrist to pull her to him while the shelf slammed on the ground and threw all things on the ground. 

" Be careful ,stupid! " he frowned and his heart beat fast because of the short shock that something might happen to Jiyeon. His eyes stared at the shelf and then he noticed the door that were behind them ,Jiyeon quickly pulled away from him.

"u-um...gomawo " she thanked and turned away " omo! " she pointed at the door .

---//---

The bus stopped and everyone got off . "follow me" the male teacher order students to follow him and while walking around the garden in front of a house he said few rules " girls and boys sleeps in different rooms so do teachers ,we have our own rooms. We will come to look at night if there are only guys in the room or only girls and if they're all got it? No sneaking around..." he entered the place and pointed which room is for guys and which is for girls. Myungsoo went to the huge empty room and placed his bag on the ground . 

" in the end of a hall there is a room with blankets and mattresses ...oh! And after a hour come to eat in the lunch room" the female teacher told this to the guys and walked away to tell the same to girls.

" so you're Jieun's boyfriend? " Kris crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

" So? " Myungsoo acted like himself and didn't gave much attention to the jealous one ,but he never shut up and continued asking him questions.

" How long are you together? "

And this question made him do a pause . What if he asks IU's the same question and they answer differently ? " long enough to not let her go to you " he smirked and answered in a little sneaky.

" Do you really like her? " Kris didn't stopped.

" ...yes " it felt a little awkward him to say it,but he did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter