Chapter Twelve : Goodbye

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Two days passed and things didn't change into better... Everyone acted like real kids and didn't even bother to try figuring things out, talking it out . They kept everything inside and let it boil in to something more...

***

Faceade

​(after two days)

​Oh, the days were crazy and by each day it went more awkward...Chanyeol's mind were blank and he finally decided to continue writing his book. But not in home. Hell no . Everywhere but not there. He went to the park that held a special memory of a friendship with his lost friend. The time when Chanyeol thought 'why he didn't suspect Baekhyun being gay then?' it was funny how Chanyeol kept thinking of that even though he had more problems...family problems that he had to face... 'there is no family...no more' he thought. He became weak...different...quiet and cold...someone who can break down any time...

---//---

" Miss, please eat " the nurse brought some soup for Jiyeon. But the girl only shook her head. " hospital is for you to make better and I can say that eating is way better than us giving you all the vitamins you miss " black haired nurse placed the bowl of soup on the table and whispered " I will come back after a hour , please eat even few spoons ".

No, Jiyeon mind were not about food. But all because of her ups and downs. Something what she feared the most happened... Chanyeol hated her, shut her from his life... She didn't felt like living...it wasn't like her. Maybe it was a moment of depression of everything negative. She needed something warm , someone to hold her and not let her fade in dusts. 

Suddenly someone knocked and entered her private room in hospital...maybe it was it? What she needed...

---//---

" I brought chocolate " Myungsoo whispered as he closed the door behind him. " and don't say that you can say no to that " he chuckled and sat besides her bed. " how are you feeling? " his eyes looked kind of hurt. Maybe it was because he found Jiyeon passed out in Joe's hands? Maybe he felt jealous or guilty for not being there and not knowing what happened? Being jealous because only Joe and Jiyeon knows the reason why she passed out? Because they both have a secret to share...and it could've been Myungsoo but it wasn't.

" I'm okay " Jiyeon smiled slightly and sighed. It was obviously hard for her and Myungsoo could see it. He couldn't take it.

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT OKAY?! " he yelled and Jiyeon even smiled more. She understood that this guy was worried. " you wouldn't be here if you were okay,Jiyeon " he looked straight in her eyes.

" They say I can go home tomorrow, nothing serious " she nodded and reached the hand out for chocolate " come, give it to me " Myungsoo eyes shined for a moment, he felt a little glad that this little trouble maker girl has opened a little for him...a little more.

---//---

Jieun was a little worried for Jiyeon so she was about to visit the patient...but...when she was about to turn corner in the hospital's hallway she saw Joe standing in front of a slightly opened door. He was clenching fists and glaring. IU froze ... she was smart. That door was obviously to enter the room where Jiyeon stays and there must be Myungsoo with her. She sighed loudly and when Joe was about to turn to see who was it , Jieun quickly turned and walked away to different direction. Who can make Joe look so bothered, who else than Myungsoo. Even though Jieun looked for reasons in her own head she was way too smart. It was hard time for everyone .

---//---

Joe held big bouquet of flowers for Jiyeon who passed out in his arms. Who told him to hold her. Even though the situation was pretty difficult and hard to handle, the guy managed to enjoy the situation. There he was about to enter the room and make his crush's day better...but he heard her chuckle...she wasn't alone...He could see from a small ajar, it was Myungsoo with her. " damn it" he whispered and began to grind his teeth from anger...from jealousy. The way they both ate chocolate, smiled and talked something even made Jiyeon chuckle, feel happy...who can make her happier? Who can make her like that but not Joe. It has to be Joe.

L.Joe turned away and walked his way back to outside. " it" he mumbled angrily and threw away the flowers on the floor and kicked them away. " damn it " he couldn't hold his anger...Suddenly his manager called him and even though Joe wasn't in the mood to answer it , he thought like he should. Maybe some work will make him calm down...who knows. He picked up the phone.

"yes?" it was EunJung and her way of speaking didn't look so calm either. She commanded him to come to her office and that was what Joe did.

---//---

" Bacon! " Sehun back hugged Baekhyun.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter