Chapter Eight : Sorry

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
Jiyeon fell asleep after taking medicine ,but yet she didn't eat anything even the strawberries , because she felt a little guilty she kept wondering if Joe has eaten? Because he's the one who was by her side when she was scared to death.
***

La colère te va bien...

( early morning )

Jiyeon opened her eyes when the room got all bright because of the sun. She felt a little better ,but really weak ...must be because she hasn't eaten anything in two days. She moved her leg and felt like she hit something ,it was a small box with strawberries . "oh..." she sighed and took them . Slowly she stood up and went upstairs back to her room quietly as possible. " Are you sleeping? " she entered her room ,but Joe was sleeping so she came closer and kicked him " are you sleeping? " she repeated.

" Not anymore " he opened his eyes and glared at her " what do you need? " . He didn't even asked how is she feeling or anything like that...and that made her a little sad.

" Let's eat " she sat on the bed ,almost passing out but she kept being strong. Even though she tried her best Joe noticed how weakly she was sitting ,she was swinging to sides.

" Fine , let's eat together " he laughed and made a joke " but you have to feed me then " but when he closed his eyes and was about to sit down and to say that he's joking ,he felt a strawberry on his lips. " I was kidding! " he quickly sat down and began to eat it while watching Jiyeon just smile and eat the berries as well.

---//---

Chanyeol almost didn't slept ,his mind were full how he should face Baekhyun? What he should say about it ,how he should say it...He even didn't let Myungsoo to sleep on the bed just that Baekhyun could...and just because of selfish reason. He felt uncomfortable with sleeping on the floor with Baekhyun so it's better to sleep with Myungsoo.

---//---

Lee Jieun woke up alone in the room. Crystal wasn't there as well...IU didn't have anyone to talk to ,even though she wanted to. She couldn't go to Jiyeon and have a girly talk...becuase mostly Jiyeon was a part of why she feels weird and uncomfortable. She stood and went to kitchen to drink some water... "I wonder who's cooking today?" she sighed the slight small issue made her sad. It was the truth that the one of rules was broken ,but it didn't meant a lot . IU can cook for everyone just for fun...

"Can't sleep? " She heard Myungsoo's voice from upstairs .

" Y-yes... " she smiled " how about you?" 

" I'm a little worried about Jiyeon " he glanced at the couch which was empty " she probably went back to her room huh..." after his word IU felt a little sad.

" Oh,I see..." she smiled again ,even if it was a fake smile.

---//---

After finishing strawberries Jiyeon looked around the room. The pizza box was still there at the same spot they left two days ago . The shelf was in different spot , the door to the dark room was clearly seeing. Joe rubbed his nape , feeling weird around Jiyeon...kind of uncomfortable so he decided to leave the room.

He went down stairs and there he saw  IU and Myungsoo standing in a awkward silence . He glared at Myungsoo and mumbled " you should go upstairs Jiyeon is still probably still sick " he bumped his shoulder to Myungsoo's and went to open the fridge .

---//---

Crystal was sitting on the stairs at the entrance of the house since the early morning. Her mind were full of Joe scandal and that Joe is actually The Joe. She sighed ,she didn't really fit in the house like others. She saw everything with different eyes. Most of them were happy over silly things ,but to Krystal it wasn't something to smile over.

---//---

Baekhyun woke up first. He glanced at Chanyeol and smiled ,to him his roommate looked so cute so he decided to take paper and draw him sleeping . It probably already became really visible that Baekhyun thinks more about Chanyeol than he should...but he knew that he isn't allowed to feel that way ,so he wasn't planing to even speak with him or even about that he's gay.

---//---

Myungsoo glared back at Joe and after ruffling IU's hair he said " I will buy some grocery stuff " he took his jacket and put on his shoes. But when he opened the door he almost stepped on Krystal. " ... what are you doing? " he looked down at her " go inside ,it's cold here " he walked away to shop while Crystal was still sitting and staring at the same spot.

---//---

Chanyeol opened his eyes . Myungsoo was gone and Baekhyun was drawing something...and that something made his mind go crazy again,he kept guessing in his head and found it al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter