Chapter One : Mistake

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
A day when a house owner gets six calls. "Yes, it's only 50.000 Won , b..." and the old man always gets hung up without finishing his words. He sent them documents , hoping that they will read, but end up in failure , because every person just signed it or ran their eyes to the beginning and that's all. Well, he sold the house to six people and left the country. 
***

BEGINNING : 

( the short story why people bought a house )

" L.Joe! L.Joe! Look here! " camera flashes blinded the young rapper . He was surrounded by many reporters in the middle of his vacation in Jeju island." L.Joe ,do you want to answer few questions about your last album?! L.Joe look here! "

" Aish..." he covered his face and stopped taxi to run away. He quickly called his manager in annoyance " WHY THE HELL THEY KEEP DISTURBING ME ON MY VACATION?! You said you will deal with it...fine! Then I will deal how I want!"

He changed his clothes and went back to Korea ,hoping that no one will recognize him ,with sun glasses and a scarf that was covering his half face. He walked to a random person and asked for a house where he can buy one? Because only usual people can only know the places where reporters won't even have an idea of visiting. The old woman gave him a number and he called it " annyeonghasejo this is ...Lee ... I heard that I can buy a house? Neh...Neh...Really?! " after hearing a price he just agreed to everything and asked to send the document to his gmail that he will send "Okay, gamsahabnida~ " he hang up even though the old man didn't finish talking.

" Look ! " a girl pointed at Lee Joe when his scarf fallen down from his happiness , his bright smile could be seen clearly. A big smile of thoughts that he will have quiet and calm vacation...finally " It's L.Joe!" He startled by screams of few fangirls.

"I can't believe this.." the guy mumbled to himself and ran away from airport to call taxi once again. Lee Joe got straight to his house to pack his things until his manager gets there. He heard the documents being transferred so he quickly signed them and send it back as long with money code.

He was about to go out,but he heard his manager EunJung yelling from outside " YAH! You DUMB ! what are you planning to do! " she knocked the door loudly ,but he just left a small letter on the floor and ran from the back door. L.Joe started his blue corbette stingray 2015 ( a dark blue racing car lol ) and drew away to rent a hotel for one night.

" EunJung noona I'm out on my vacation I will only show up on interviews or other needed lame things after my two week vacation , I love ya too ,you old woman! " ( the note he left )

After a night in the hotel he changed his car's numbers and drove to the house he bought ,but when he got out of the car he saw more people standing... " what the- " he whispered and stared at everyone " what are you doing in front of my house?! " he frowned at others with his messy hair, usual clothes and maybe just too expensive car ,but so far no one suspected him.

---//---

On the same day Chanyeol was having a call from his sister " yobusejo? Oh! Jiyeon-nie~ " he called her by her nickname from kindergarten . " you will come at my place today? W-why so sudden ?! " he looked around at his crappy room that had only two rooms ,bedroom and bathroom. " Okay...it's fine...I will send my address later sis " . He hang up and searched online for cheap houses and he found perfect one. It had pictures so it really wasn't some ty house that someone wants to get rid off. He quickly sent a message to the owner and copied the document , without reading he signed and quickly began to pack his things. The owner of the house wrote to Chanyeol that he almost got the last place ,but he just shrugged it off and didn't gave too much thoughts about it.

But when he got there he was amazed. " U-um? " he saw there standing two girls and a guy with guitar. " is this a joke? " he asked them ,but then he mumbled to himself " my sister is going to kill me..."

---//---

Two days ago.

" Kiddo! " police shouted and ran to catch up to an underground singer Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo held his guitar close to himself and tried not to let go of the money, he's holding in the other hand. " aish... they're earlier than yesterday..." he mumbled and ran into crowd . And there he managed to escape ." Aigoo " he sighed once and ran outside in relief while counting his money.

Myungsoo walked with a grin that showed up on his face. It wasn't that his all life is about money ,no it's not it. He feels great and proud of himself if he gets money for his talent ...singing ,playing guitar and writing wonderful songs. Kim Myungsoo actually has money ,but when it comes to his singing ,he just feels proud. He puts all his money that he gets from his talent to his savings ...savings that will help him make an album one day. He kept thinking all about that until a poster hit his face. It was picture of the house and a phone number with a price. "so cheap " he mumbled and put it into his pocked ,thinking that he can offer that for his friends.

At the moment when Myungsoo stepped to his house he heard how something broke in the living room " YOU'RE DRUNK AGAIN! " it was his mother's scream. Myungsoo just sighed and went upstairs. That was normal thing for his family it was like never ending story. His mother couldn't divorce a man that was drinking since Myungsoo was born. Myungsoo had so many thoughts of running away ,but he couldn't. He felt bad for his mother. The guy jumped on the bed and closed his eyes ,it was peaceful for the moment until he heard his mother's cries. Like it wasn't a first time he jumped out of the bed and ran to his mother...his father was standing in the kitchen and his mother was bleeding in the living room. "! " he glared at his father's back and called an ambulance . They showed up quickly and in the house were only two people left. Father and son.

" Don't stand there and leave! " the old man held a bloody fork and walked to a sink slowly " go to your room,damn kid! "

" Why t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter