Suzy

Sincerely, Yours.

Wow. Jackson has changed a lot. When we were kids, he was scrawny and and wore glasses. I  thought that he would turn into a preppy nerd like guy when he grew up. Boy am I wrong. He's all cute and well porportioned. When  he and I hugged, kid you not, I felt his biceps and muscled pectorals and almost swooned. He's not exaggeratedly beefed up by any means but a girl can tell he likes to keep active. He's basically a Calvin Klein Model in a simple long sleeve black t shirt and loose fit jeans. Plus white sneakers that must have cost a fortune. That, and oh yeah, he smells yummy. And I mean YUM.ME. 

I feel a moments regret for not keeping in touch with him through the years. I remember having Youngji keep in touch with him in my steed at one point but that was so long ago. Did she manage to keep in contact with him beyond the first few months? I doubt it.

I shrug off my thoughts as he embraces me. It actually feels good. A girl could get used to this...

He draws away from me only to pull me in gently again and lays a whisper of a kiss upon my forehead. I pull back and stare. Heart skipping a beat.

"Look at me, hogging you all to myself..." I  manage to say but still I can hear the breathlessness in my voice and  I feel myself blush. This is so embarrassing. 

Distraction. Distraction. Youngji.

"Youngji..." I call out and step away from Jackson.

As I watch Youngji nervously greet him, and him hugging her, I feel a smile form across my lips. She's still so awkardly adorable just like the first time Jackson and I met her in KinderCare. I guess Robin Hood, Maid Marian and Little John were back in business. 

I throw my hands up and squeal, feeling absolutely excited and geniunely happy for the first time in a while.

Then throwing myself inbetween the two of them as they separate, we all share a group hug. 

I'll make it up to you, Jackson Wang. I will.