Mino

Sincerely, Yours.

Yellow flowers. Friendship.What's the worse that could happen? I asked myself.

What if she has a kid?

What if she's one of those girls who are sweet at first but become crazy clingy phycopaths later on?

I take a deep breath. It's okay, I can do this. I can.

Seriously. Who lets a complete stranger talk him into a double date? Will technically, she's not a stranger, she's Jackson's girl. Anyways, who? Yep. Me.

Because my mother raised me to be a gentleman and though my dad has passed, my uncle, her brother took me in and influenced me as well. I can never say no to damsels in distress...well technically she wasn't in distress at the time but she was very persuasive and her friend did sound like a damsel in distress...so I feel as if I should help, you know?...I'm blabbering on again, huh? Sorry. This is me, Song Mino. I babble when I get nervous. Even if just in my head. Years of playing Rico Suave has paid off...people cannot tell my initial reactions anymore. 

Raising my arm, I knock on the wooden door in front of me. 

1...

Ok. If she doesn't open the door...

2....

Take it as an Omen and run like...

The door opens.

Oh hell...

Is that my jaw I hear making its crash landing on the floor?...okay let me get it together.

How do I even discribe what's in front of me? I swallow hard and tighten my hold on the flowers.

She's a vision in Red. I think red just became my favorite color. 

Lean but shapely and though not the classically modelisque girls I'm used to in the dating sense, she reminds me of those characters in the mangas I used to love reading as a kid. Big eyes that sparkled. She has dark hair that fell in sleek waves just past her shoulders. A red top that leaves her slender shoulders bare paired with a knee length black skirt that hugs all her lower curves wonderfully and those heels...gawd those heels. 

"Are we going somewhere I'm not aware of?" I ask, cause she had the whole late night glamour girl thing going on and all I was informed about, was a Japanese Restaurant for a group dinner. 

Her eyes widen. "I'm sorry, is it too much? she asks worriedly.. 

"No it's fine. I'm just wondering if I should take you out dancing after eating since you are dressed for it." 

She grimaced.

"Unfortunately for both of us, my best friend has it all planned out that we'll go to NB2 to dance the night away."

I chuckled. The way she curled her lip and wrinkled her brows. She's cute. Honestly, my burden is feeling pretty light. 

"Hi. I'm Song Minho." I say as a way of introduction and bow as politely as I can. She blushes I guess, from her sudden lack of manners.

"I'm Heo Youngji. I apologize, I was being rude."

"It's alright. I totally understand. It's not every day that something like this happens." 

"These are for you." I tell her as I hand the yellow roses over.

"Thank you." She says and even smiles but the smile doesn't quite reach her eyes.

A challenge.....hmmm...accepted.

"Shall we?" I ask holding out my hand

She hesitates for a moment staring at my hand as if it is a snake posing to strike. In the next moment she straightens up her spine and stands a little bit taller.

Giving me a brisk nod, she puts her hand in mine. I give her fingers a firm squeeze of encouragement before we proceed to my car with her steps insync with mine.