Suzy

Sincerely, Yours.

It's Monday afternoon and at the office where I work I bump into our President's Nephew who just arrived this morning.

"Ms.Suzy Bae, right?" he asks me to clarify with a warm smile at the time of our run in.

"That's right." I give him a curious smile.

"My name is Song Mino and I just arrived after closing all my business deals in Japan. Please take care of me."

I look at my watch and find that my lunch break isn't over yet so I invite him to join me for afternoon tea and he accepts with a warm smile of his own.

Throughout the lunch hour, I find that Song Mino is a very funny and intelligent man. He is also very manly if I can say so myself. He doesn't even bat an eyelash when he pays for both our lunches. He reminds me of Jackson in that way, though I've never seen Jackson in a suit.

I laugh at the thought.

I do know he has plenty though.

Jackson being Jackson just tells me that this is his vacation so until he absolutely has to go back to wearing GQ suits he'd rather be comfortable.

I still can't believe he'll be heading back to H.K. after next week.  

"Earth to Suzy." Mino waves a hand distantly across my face.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

He lets a deep and masculine laugh. "Wow. I must be losing my touch with humor". He replies.

I blush. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about someone."

"Lucky man." He takes note.

Then an idea begins to form inside my head.

"I know this is rather forward of me seeing that we've just met but would you consider a double date? I feel like I've known you forever." I ask with a playful wriggle of my brow.

Mino's eyes me suspiciously. "Does she have all her teeth? or do I have to worry?"

I let out a stunned giggle.

"Trust me, my best friend Youngji has all her teeth. She's my age but she's not in the field of business like we are. She's in the arts. I used to be in the arts too but it became too burdensome so I changed my major in the middle of my college career."

"What exactly does she do?" I can tell he's curious now. 

"Well, she's a dance choreographer for G-WB Entertainment. She works with current Kpop groups and Artists under that label."

He lets out a whistle. "Even through the grapevine in Japan's Entertainment Industry. I hear that everyone wants establish connections with G-WB"

I nod.

"She's the best there is. Youngji is also very caring and..." 

"Then, if you don't mind me wondering, why is she still single?"

I pout and make a face while playing with my straw.

"She's too damn picky."

"Ah..." Mino replies as understanding dawns.  "She's that type."

My shoulders slump and I nod.

"Yes, she is."

Mino chuckles and replies, "If you can set it up, I'll see what I can do to bring a little bit of color into your friend's world.

It takes a moment for me to realize that he's just accepted my double date preposition and when I do, I react as I always do when I get overly excited.

I squeal. 

After I calm down some what I take out my phone and say, "Wait, just a moment."

Since I don't know if Youngji is free to talk at the moment I send her a text.

Me: OMG. Tomorrow night is going to be your lucky night, girl~!! :D :D So excited for you. I'll come over 2nite!!

Still smiling I look up at Mino and ask, "How does tomorrow night sound??"