Jackson & Youngji

Sincerely, Yours.

When I got to the hotel half an hour later, I didn't bother to tell Miles the conceirge to notify Youngji of my arrival. I just hold my hand out for the key. Let's just say that my family has connections. If I knew earlier that it was Simon she was working with...argh, yes it's a small world after all. Simon is one of my brother's bestfriends. Here is to hoping that Simon didn't have any designs on my girl. If that is the case, he'll have a lot of coming his way.

Making my way to her suite I quietly insert the card and open the door. Closing the door soundlessly behind me I look around the living and dining area. No Youngji. I   enter the only doorway available. It leads to a bedroom, beautiful in its low light setting and at the corner of my eye, I see her standing there staring out into the HK skyline in her red and black pj's.  Going up behind her, I put a hand on each of her shoulders just as she came out of her reverie and jumped out of her skin. She then began screaming. I had to act fast so I put a hand over and whispered gently, 

"Shhh. I'm sorry, it's only me. Only me." I say in low toned Cantonese. Her wild eyes met mine at the other side of the glass thanks to the right amount of lighting and she visibly calmed. I could feel her shaking begin to cease against me as well. "I'm sorry." I remove my hand and relish the feel of having her near me. I spend a moment taking in her relaxed state, until she turned toward me and hit me once, twice and three times against my chest. To even my surprise, they have me stepping back from her.

"You scared me!" she accused. She hit me one more time and as the back of my knees hit the side of the bed,I know I don't want to go down alone so I anchor my arms around her waist and we do a freefall. Together. My back hits the bed and her front plasters itself against mine. Staring down at me in a momentary daze, once she realizes her predicament, she tries to get off of me and make an escape. I can see it in her eyes. So I press her harder against me, holding nothing back. This time, she's not getting away.

Her eyes widen and she lets out a breathless gasp. Immediately, I take turn us over until she's at the bottom and I am on top. I run my hands through her locks gently,  and grasp the back of her head. I make to kiss her and I can see it in her eyes how much she wants my kiss but I just lean down instead to with a nip to her exposed shoulder line. 

"Why?" I simply ask, slowly running my lips against her collar bone. She just shakes her head. 

"Missed you, babe." I say against as her hold on my shoulder tightens. 

"I can't be friends with you because you are mine and will be mine in every way, you know that right?" I play with her locks because I love them. 

"Do you want to be mine?" I ask taking my gaze off her hair and looking into her eyes while caressing her soft skin beneath my fingertips. 

She remains silent but her hands tell their own story. Her fingers flutter over my shoulder to shyly grasp my neck, slowly leading my lips down toward hers.

"Yes." The breath of that one word kisses my lips gently, before I take over. 

 

~~~

Jackson only has to look at me and I feel like the most beautiful woman in the whole world. "Don't go anywhere." He orders.

"I won't " I answer and he leans down to kiss me before leaving the bedroom.

A few minutes later he comes back in with two flutes of champagne, a rose and what seems to be a cd.

"I hope you like Andy Lau and Kenny G." He says. I honestly have no idea but I nod. 

He puts the cd into the system and draws closer to me, giving me the rose. 

As the sound of a saxophone fills the room, he holds out his hand for mine. I put the rose away and give him my hand and he leads me into a slow dance. A slow dance with almost no space between would be lovers. 

"You are my lady." He tells me and then pulls me into him until we are flush against each other. 

Kissing me slowly and liesurely, his hands roam down my covered backside then slides back up to touch the hint of skin on my waist.

Moving with the beat of the slow song, by the time it ended... derived of garments, bodies collided in love and in passion. Champagne kissed skin, rose petals and silken sheets tangled. Two shadows danced against the walls in rhythm and in rhyme. Mummurings of sweet nothings turned into gasps and cries of fullfillment until peaceful oblivion in the form of sleep, claimed both in the early morning hours. 

~~~

"Take a shower with me." I say suggestively into her ear as she attempts to read her book.  She laughs and shrugs me off playfully. "No." she shoots down my suggestion. "I never get anything done around you, and I already had one." She points to the turban style wrap on her head. "Yes. Without me." I can't help but be a bit sulky. She's become my world in a blink of an eye and it was no longer childsplay. 

"Shush and go." She gets up and pushes me toward the bedroom. When she turns around to leave, I undo the towel around my hips and  snap it at her cute bum. "Oww!" She stops and cries out.

"You know, I can make it all better babe." She turns to look at me, scoffs and continues to walk away. 

Yeah. My babe loves me...whether she's said it out loud or not. I know I have a goofy grin on my face but I can't bring myself to care as I head to the bathroom.

 

~~~

Over lunch, Youngji mentions that she leaves tomorrow back to Soeul and frets over Suzy. I consider it for a while and ask, "Can I come with?" She brightens, beams and nods. I reach over and drag my fingers through her hair and scalp...a habit that's beginning to form with me being around her.

"It's set then, we go back to Seoul and tell Suzy of our relationship. If she's a true friend, she'll accept it and be happy for us. If not, she'll eventually come around." We spend a blessed day together, that ended with us, once again finally falling asleep in each others arms in the early morning.