when Leo overheards Hyerim talking to her best friend, Eunbi about how she wished he would show more affection to her.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lovelyz - Candy Jelly Love 

"Eo, oppa got that for me. I know right, it's so pretty!" Eunbi smiled at her friends who were fussing over her new bracelet. Hyerim eyed her best friend with envy. Out of all her friends, Eunbi has the perfect boyfriend, who is most affectionate and loving. She could not help but to let out a loud sigh when she thought of her own boyfriend.

Just then, Eunbi's boyfriend, Chanyeol came to fetch her from school.

"I'll be going now. Bye girls!" Eunbi waved to the three girls including Hyerim.

Once Eunbi left, the talk began again.

"Eunbi is so lucky!" Hyomin said.

"I wish i had a boyfriend!" Somin pouted.

"I wish Leo was more like Chanyeol." Hyerim said aloud.

"At least you have a boyfriend!" Somin whined.

"I'm sure he loves you, Hyerim." Hyomin tried to cheer her up. Hyerim nodded. The girls knew how Leo was like. That guy rarely expresses his emotions and is as cold as an ice mountain. Yet they did not know why Hyerim would fall for such an ice prince.

"Then we'll be going! See you tomorrow, Hyerim~" The girls waved to her as they seperated ways.

 

"I'm home." Hyerim called out once she stepped into the apartment she is sharing with Leo, her boyfriend who is currently studying in University. Since she ended class later today, he was probably at home already. She shook her shoes off and treaded into the living room. Hyerim placed her bag down and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.

The house is so quiet. I wonder what oppa is doing?

She placed the glass onto the kitchen counter and headed to the study room. As expected, Leo was working on his laptop.

"Oppa, I'm home." She spoke from behind the door.

He nodded to show his response, eyes never once leaving from the laptop screen. Hyerim let out a soft sigh before she left the room. Leo turned his head as he heard the barely audible sigh but she had left already. 

All I want is just for you to show a little more affection. Is it that difficult?

Just then, Hyerim's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" She said.

"Hyerim ah, what are you doing?" Eunbi spoke on the other end of the line.

"Eunbi? Were'nt you with Chanyeol?"

"He left after sending me home. He had to go back to complete his project." Eunbi whined.

"Oh. Well at least he took the time to fetch you home from school." Hyerim said and another sigh left her lips.

"Wae? Did you and him fight?" Eunbi asked, concerned.

"No. I wished we fought. I wish he would talk to me more and show more affection." Hyerim confided in her bestfriend.

 

Ah~ I'm so sleepy. Leo stood up and stretched for a bit before heading to the kitchen to get one of his canned lattes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter