When Hongbin went to the cafe and met a beautiful stranger.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(x)- Suprise Party

Hongbin stuck his hand into the pocket of his jeans, whistling away while waiting for Jaehwan. The two have agreed to meet outside the cafe before heading over to Hakyeon's house to hang out.

"It's so cold." He mumbled and decided to wait inside the cafe.

"Aish. I feel like drinking coffee now." He sighed as he breathed in the aroma of brewed cafe.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCD80ADQH4

His eyes swept across the almost empty empty cafe and landed on a girl, who was enjoying the coffee with a book laid out onto the table. Her face was tilted to the side as she was looking outside. Long, brown hair swept pass her shoulder and he could see how her cherry lips curved into a small smile. To put it simply, she was breathtaking.

Hongbin had never seen a girl that beautiful she literally took his breath away. Just then, she turned her head and met eyes with the boy. Her hazel brown eyes widened but she shot him a small smile before focusing on her book. He felt his cheeks grew warm and looked away, flustered.

He looked away and sat down onto an empty seat near her.

What's wrong with me? He scolded himself as he touched his warm cheeks. He tried to focus on the menu which was lying on the table but his eyes darted over to her again. She was an angel literally. He swore his heart almost stopped when she smiled at him just now.

Her hair is so long. He studied her and his ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter