When Chaeyeon thought that Hakyeon was cheating on her and asked him about it.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink- Sunday Monday

"See you guys on Monday!" Chaeyeon waved to her friends before skipping over to her boyfriend, Hakyeon.

"Hi." He greeted her with a peck on the cheek.

"Hi!" She beamed up at him.

"So, Ice cream?" Hakyeon suggested.

"Call! Let's go, I want strawberry ice cream!" Chaeyeon pulled him along. The two walked to the ice cream shop near the school, hand in hand.

"Oppa, let's go to Everland this weekend! It's been too long since we've went there." She hooked her arm through his while they were waiting for the ice cream.

"I thought I should be the one to ask you out on a date?" He teased.

"Oppa!" She feigned anger and punched his arm lightly.

"Arasso, when?" He smiled at his adorable girlfriend.

"Tomorrow?" Chaeyeon looked up at him.

"Tomorrow? I can't, I have to bring my cousin out." Hakyeon her cheek with his thumb.

"You can't bring him out on other days?" She pouted, feeling slightly dissapointed.

Hakyeon shook his head, his cousin, Mijoo, from United States, had specifically told him about her schedule.

"Next week then." Chaeyeon's lips curved into a small smile.

"Next week, we shall go on a date, I promise her." He ducked down to kiss her on the lips.

 

The next day, Chaeyeon woke up early, to get ready. After she told Jiyeon, her bestfriend about her situation, Jiyeon suggested going on a woman shopping date. which includes going to the movies to catch the latest chick flick and lots of shopping. 

She took a shower hurriedly and put on a white sweater crop top with light blue jeans and wore her sneakers before she left the house.

It was eleven am in the morning as she stood infront of the cinema, waiting for Jiyeon.

"Chaeyeon ah!" She raised her head to see her best friend walking towards her. 

"Hi!" She greeted her bestfriend with a hug even though they had just saw each other yesterday.

"Let's go!" They went to buy the tickets for the movie.

 

"That movie was great! Heol, now I'm so hungry." Jiyeon stretched her tensed back.

"Me too." Chaeyeon pouted as her stomach grumbled loudly.

"There is a great Italian restaurant nearby and I am in the mood for some pasta." Jiyeon said.

"Let's go!" Chaeyeon nodded and let her bestfriend lead the way.

They found the restaurant in no time and both ordered pasta.

"Hmmm, this is so good!" Chaeyeon exclaimed after she ate a bite of the tuna pasta she ordered.

"Really? Let me try some!" Jiyeon reached over and tried some of her pasta. The short haired girl nodded in approval.

"Can I try some of yours?" Chaeyeon eyed the girl's seafood pasta.

"Of course! You don't have to ask me, babo ah." Jiyeon laughed at her bestfriend. Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter