When Eunji bumps into her ex-boyfriend, Ken with his current girlfriend at the supermarket and he wants to meet up with her.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa-One Fine Day

 

Eunji pushed the trollet with one hand while holding onto the grocery list in her free hand.

"Pasta.Meat.Tomato.Eggs." She read and made her way to the meat section. There was a couple there at the meat section and she could hear bits of their conservation or rather, cute quarrel. Smiling to herself, Eunji picked up a pack of meat and studied the content. Her head was lowered and her hair fell over her shoulders.

"Excuse me." A guy mumbled.

"Sorry." Eunji apologised before she looked up. What she did not expect to see was her ex boyfriend, Ken. Her eyes widened and she could tell he was shocked too.

"K-K-Ken." She stuttered.

Ken blinked once before he reacted and shot her a small smile before he reached for the meat. Eunji stepped aside and hung her head low, ready to leave. However, this exchange did not go unnoticed by Ken's current girlfriend who stood infront of Eunji.

"Oh, you know Ken oppa?" Eunji heard a cute voice ask her. She lifted her head to see a pretty girl standing infront of her. For a second, she felt rather insecure. She opened to answer but Ken beat her to it.

"We're classmates." He answered.

"Really? What is your name, eonni?" Ken's girlfriend asked her.

"Sorry, I have to go now, bye." She finished and left abruptly. She pushed the trolley to the cashier and put a hand onto her thumping heart. After their breakup, Eunji vowed not to stay in contact with him anymore. She changed her phone number, threw away all the things that reminded her of him and moved to another place. Yet, her heart was still reacting to him, earlier. He looked happier than before and he got a haircut. Wait, I should'nt be thinking of him. She shook her head to clear thoughts of him and paid for the groceries.

She walked out of the super market and headed to the bus station. Minutes passed as she stood in the blazing sun, waiting for the bus. Just then, she heard tinkling laughter that caught her attention and she looked over. It was Ken and his girlfriend.

She slouched and lowered her head, hoping to go unnoticed but Ken's girlfriend just had to spot her.

"Oh, isn't that eonni from earlier?" Eunji winced and she lifted her head to see the couple standing infront of her.

"Hi guys." She plastered a fake smile onto her face and winced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter