when Ravi had a fight with his best friend, Ahyoung who has a crush on him and called her a .

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APink - I don't know

Note: Kind of Long (?)  oneshot up ahead!! ^^ Sorry for not updating for 4 days T_T

 

"Ya, Kim Wonshik! Stop right there, you punk!" Lee Ah Young called after her bestfriend, Wonshik who ran away after he tugged at her ponytail. The blonde male snickered, he knew she hated people touching her hair and he would always do so to , since he knew he was the only one in the world who could get away with it. She chased after him and tugged at his sweater after she caught him.

"Ya!" She protested when he wiggled his at her.

"Wae? Don't tell me you don't like my cute . Admit it, you check out my fabulous everyday." Wonshik turned around to face her. The corner of his lips hitched upwards to a smirk when he saw how flustered she was.

"Your face is so red now!" He pinched her cheeks as she slapped his hands away.

Ahyoung almost had an heart attack when he said that. Her head was thumping so loudly the whole world could hear! She bit her lower lip, not wanting him to find out about her feelings.

"I hate you." She feigned anger and crossed her arms across her chest before walking away.

"Liar, you love me." Wonshik called out before following her.

 

 

The two had been best friends for over a decade, they knew everything about each other. Unseperable since kindergarten and nothing changes now. They were seventeen this year. At this age, teenagers experience puberty and also young love. 

Wonshik, among with his friends had fangirls here and there while Ahyoung had boys confessing to her left and right. Despite her populairity among the male population, she only has eyes for one man, who is Kim Wonshik, her best friend.

She started to feel her heart beat fast around him and nervous when he is around her. However she kept her feelings a secret from him. She was afraid of rejection, she did not want to stop being friends with him.

As for Wonshik, he could not help but to admit that Ahyoung became even more attractive and so he often, to see her expressions he likes a lot. He shook his head and picked up his pace to catch up with her.

 

 

Ah young made a face as she looked at her timetable.

"Looks like we're in the same class again." Wonshik peered over her shoulders and wriggled his eyebrows at her. She stuck her tongue out at him in response and walked to their class.

 

 

Soon, school ended and the studens were dismissed.

The two of them bid goodbye to Wonshik's friends before walking home together.

"You know that Hongbin has a crush on you, right?" Wonshik smirked at his bestfriend.

"Oh." Ah young answered. She wasn't dense. She knew of Hongbin's crush onher.

"Do you want me to hook you up with him?" Wonshik asked.

"No thanks." Ahyoung rejected the offer.

"Why? He's not bad of a guy." Wonshik nudged her arm.

"I already have someone I like." She confessed, biting her lower lip.

"Really? Who's the lucky guy?" Wonshik asked, curious.

"I'm not going to tell you." She said and picked up her pace.

"Lee ah young, you better spill the beans." Wonshik called out as he chased after her. She feigned ignorance and walked ahead of him.

 

 

It was until a week later, Ahyoung experienced heart-break.

It was a Saturday and Wonshik had came over to her house as usual. He laid down on her bed while she was doing her homework on her desk.

"You have to help me, ahyoung ah." He begged her.

"What is it?" She turned her chair around to face him. He shot her a sheepish smile, patting the space, beside him on her bed.

"Help me." He said.

"Araso. What?" She plopped down onto the bed, next to him. Wonshik looked up at her with his puppy eyes and mustered the cutest pout as possible.

Ahyoung aughed at her silly bestfriend. Suddenly, he sat up and positioned himself onto her lap. He laid his head onto her bare lap and held onto her hand. She froze, feeling the physical intimacy.

"You know, 2B's Hyeri?" Wonshik started to talk while he her palm repeadtedly.

Ahyoung felt her heart thumping loudly in her chest as she looked down at the guy on her lap. She nodded in reply.

"I think I like her." He told her.

Her eyes widened and she spoke up.

"You like her?" She asked. Wonshik nodded and his lips hiked up into a dreamy smile.

"She is so pretty! I heard that she is smart too. And her legs are like wow." He gestured in the air. Ahyoung winced, feeling as if someone had stabbed her in the heart with a knife.

"She is so pretty." She repeated.

"I know! Since you're like one of the most prettiest girl in school, can you make friends with her and introduce her to me?" Wonshik asked.

"Do you really like her?" Ahyoung looked into his eyes.

"I don't know yet but I will be very happy if I see her." He answered. Ahyoung nodded and she blinked several times to prevent herself from breaking down infront of him.

When he left, Ahyoung let out a sigh and tears streamed down her cheeks.

So this is how a one sided love feels like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter