When Mari found out that Hyuk is a vampire

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Monsta X - Attracted Woman

"Baek Mari!" Mari was about to leave the classroom when her nemesis, Kim Eunsoo called her.

"What is it?" She asked, slightly annoyed.

"Looks like you don't know." Eunsoo said haughtily and flipped her hair to the side. She crossed her arms and leaned forward to grasp a strand of Mari's hair. She smirked before revealing something Mari thought would never happen.

"I guess you didn't know that your boyfriend, Hyuk is a vampire." Eunsoo raised an eyebrow and dropped Mari's hair before she clucked her tongue and pouted, waiting to see Mari's reaction.

"You're lying." Mari winced, even though she doubted Eunsoo was lying, there were rumors spreading ever since Hyuk transferred over. She shook her head and looked at the girl.

"Lies." With that, she stepped aside and left the classroom, leaving an annoyed Eunsoo who was fanning her face with her hand repeatedly, feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

"Hi, baby." Hyuk greeted his girlfriend with a smile as she stepped onto the rooftop. Mari gave him a small smile and sat down beside him. He frowned as he could sense that something was a llittle off with her. Concerned, he turned her around to face him and asked if she was alright. She nodded but kept quiet for a moment before the burning question came.

"Oppa, why did you transfer here?" She blurted out.

"Hm? It was because my father got a promotion and we had to move to somewhere nearer to his workplace." Hyuk answered easily. Mari nodded and she decided to stop doubting him and she hugged him tightly.

"I miss you." She pouted.

"I miss you more, pabo." Hyuk her hair before he leaned in to place a kiss on her neck. Mari froze and she touched her neck.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oppa. You know the rumors.." Mari started but she stumbled over h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter