When Youngji sneaks out of the house to meet Hongbin

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Coffee 

It was already midnight by the time Youngji finished her math assignment. She packed the paper into her bag and was prepared to go to sleep when she heard something hit her window. Startled, she shook it off but when the sound appeared again, she looked over at her window to see rocks hitting the window and walked over to see the source of the noise. She looked down to see her boyfriend, Hongbin, smiling and waving at her.

Her eyes widened and she waved back. Grabbing her phone, she sat down infront of the window and called him.

"Oppa, what are you doing here!" She half-whispered, half shouted into the phone.

"I miss you." His simple and sweet words made her smile.

"I'll come down." She said and hung up the call. Tiptoeing, Youngji left her room and treaded down the stairs, quietly, being careful not to be caught.

She would be in trouble if her brother, Hakyeon found out that she sneaked out of the house at midnight to see Hongbin. 

Hakyeon was naturally protective of Youngji and when he heard that she had gotten a boyfriend, he demanded to meet Hongbin immediatedly, claiming he want to see if the boy was the right one for his sister. The things she would do for her boyfriend.

She opened the front door as quielty as possible and rushed to the backyard. Hongbin stood there with arms open and Youngji practically ran into his embrace. He hugged her tight and breathed in the scent of her hair.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter