When Haneul overhear Hyuk saying that he likes her

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixx- Can't Say

"Haneul ah, do you want to grab lunch together?" Jungkook, her chemistry lab partner asked her. It was lunch time and the students were making their way to the cafeteria. 

Hanuel opened and was about to answer when Wonshik, her bestfriend since young slung an arm over her shoulder and lead her away from her lab partner. 

"Ya, where are you taking me? I'm so sorry, Jungkook!! Maybe next time!" She turned her head back and made an apologetic facial expression as Wonshik dragged her to the music room. 

"What are we doing here?" She asked as both of them stood infront of the door with him trying to peek.

"Sssh, don't make a sound or we'll get caught." He whispered and opened the door to the music room as quietly as he could. He motioned for her to lean forward as both of their heads slightly peeked in. 

She could make out two figures with backs to them as one of them began to talk. 

"Ya, do you like Hanuel?" The first person asked. 

Her eyes widened as she recognised the voice coming from the person who asked the question. It was Hongbin, one of Wonshik's friends who always hung out with them together. 

"Hyung~." The second person spoke. Hanuel stiffened as she recognised the second person as Hyuk. Hyuk, the guy she has had a crush on since she met him through Wonshik. When Wonshik found out, she threatened him to keep it a secret and swore she would kill him if he told anyone about it. 

"Just answer me, yes or no." Hongbin persuaded. 

"Yes, I've liked her for some time already." Hyuk admitted. 

Hanuel almost lost her balance when she heard that. Wonshik had to grab her arm as her knees felt woobly. She looked up at her bestfriend, who gave her a toothy grin in response. 

 

"Then, why haven't you told her? You do know that Gongchan, also has a crush on her and from what I heard, he is going to ask her out soon. You better tell her about your feelings before another man steals her away from you." Hongbin warned. 

"But she does'nt talkto me much and seems a little awkward, to be honest, she only smiles when Wonshik is around." Hyuk sighed softly and his shoulders slightly sagged forward. 

Upon hearing that, Haneul could not help but to feel a little guilty. It was true she was a nervous wreck around him and could not look him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter