when Hyuk hides his feelings for Seunghee but confessed to her in the end.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by : sugarpops

 

 

 

CNBLUE - Can't Stop

It was a sunny Friday afternoon. School had ended earlier today as it was the last Friday of the month. Students dispersed from the hallways and gradually left the school to their next destinations.

Hyuk and Seunghee, left the classroom and were walking slowly to the school gate, feeling rather lazy.

"What are we going to do today?" Hyuk singsonged as both of them trudged out of the school. He snuck a glance at the girl beside him and the corner of his lips lifted up to a smile.

"I don't know, let's just go home. I want to take a nap." As soon as Seunghee finished, a yawn escaped and she gingerly covered with her hand. A nap in this warm afternoon on her soft bed seemed like an ideal way to her as she grinned at the boy.

"Ok~" He mirrored her smile and both of them walked home together. 

It was a familar routine for the both of them as the two lived next to each other and had been best friends ever since pre-school. Soon, the two arrived at the familar neighbourhood of their home.

"See you later, hyukie~" Seunghee waved at the boy before she stepped into her house. Hyuk waved back and went into his house after making she was inside.

She took off her shoes and arranged them neatly before walking to her bedroom. Placing her bag down, Seunghee changed into comfortable sweats before switching on the ac.

"Ah~ This is life!" She let out a sigh as she laid down onto her comfortable bed. Within minutes, the girl was in her dreamland.

 

When Seunghee woke up two hours later, she sat up and stretched her sore limbs. Then, she remembered what her mother told her last night before leaving for a business trip to HongKong.

"Invite Sanghyuk over for a sleepover if you are afraid to sleep alone at night. Just don't do any deeds in the house but if you do, always use protection!" Her mother's words rang in her ears.

"Aish, omma!" Her cheeks grew warm.

"What? He'll be my son-in-law soon anyways." Her mother giggled.

 

"Aish, should I?" Seunghee asked herself. She reached for her phone and unlocked the device, seeing there was one message in her inbox already.

Are you still sleeping? I can't sleep in this heat, how did you do it T_T

-Hyukie (Sent fifteen minutes ago) 

 

She chuckled and typed in a response, her fingers moving languishly across the screen.

 

I'm not called the sleeping god for nothing ^^ Anyway, want to come over for sleepover tonight? My mother went away again T_T

-Seunghee <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter