when Hana found out that her boyfriend of 2 years, Hakyeon is cheating on her.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink - Secret

 

Hana hummed cheerfully as she swung the packet of fried chicken and beer in her hand. Work ended early today and she could not wait to get home to cuddle with her boyfriend of 2 years, Hakyeon. She smiled as she swung the plastic bag.

When she reached the doorstep of his house, she noticed the door was slightly ajar. She pushed the door with her free hand and called out for her boyfriend.

"Oppa?" She asked, uncertain with a frown on her lips. He never left the door open.

Hana walked into the apartment they shared and she froze when she heard tinkling laughter coming out of the bedroom. Is that a girl's laughter? It can't be.

Taking another step forward, Hana twisted the doorknob to the bedroom open and the bag of chicken and beer fell to her feet.

What she had just witnessed is her boyfriend kissing another girl on their bed. Tears filled her eyes as she took in the scene infront of her. Jieun was right. Hana remembered how Hakyeon had been cold and aloof to her lately. She turned around to leave but tripped over the bag on the floor.

"Oof." The sound made Hakyeon look over and when he saw his girlfriend, his eyes widened in shock.He had never wanted Hana to find out this way but he could not bring himself to break up with her.

Hana turned around and she met eyes with a shocked Hakyeon. She mustered the meanest glare she could give before she ran away from the cheater who broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter