When cyborg boyfriend, Hyuk was taken away and his memores was replaced but he still remembers Yerin and goes back to her.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is a sequel written in prior to my first Hyuk chapter here. I suggest you guys to play the songs I recommend as I tried to fit in the mood of the oneshot w several songs. Enjoy!  

Jin - Gone

 

Ever since that day Hyuk was taken away, Yerin lived like a zombie. She would stare at the photos of Hyuk and her for hours before reminding herself that he's gone. She did not know what to do with her life anymore.

Everyday, she woke up, went to work and slept. Without Hyuk, there was no purpose in her life. Everywhere she went, she was reminded of him. Those painful memories kept coming to her and all she could do was to cry. Without Hyuk, Yerin was a wreck.

She remembered that look on his face when they took him away.

 

"Boss, we've captured him." The men in black suits reported to the professor.

"Good job." Professor Lee looked up from his research.

 

"Let me go!" Hyuk struggled in the cage he was locked in. He dropped to the floor in despair.

Yerin.

He just wanted to be with her right now.

He shut his eyes and memories of Yerin and him clouded his mind.

"You do know that you will not be with her forever, don't you?" At this familar voice, Hyuk opened his eyes. Professor Lee stood infront of the cage with crossed arms.

"Let me go." He spoke up.

"You'll be free to go find your second client when I am done with you." Prodessor Lee said and clapped his hands once. More men in black suits rushed out and before Hyuk knew it, he was being dragged to the place he hated the most, Professor's Lee lab.

 

Xia - Flower

"Lie him down." Professor Lee ordered.

Hyuk was forced to lie down and he struggled but the men only held him tighter. He froze when Professor Lee held up the vachine for him to see.

"No!" He thrased about but before he could escape, he out.

 

Hyuk knew he was unconscious for a while because when he woke up, he felt throbbing pain in his head.

"Professor." He greeted the professor who was seated beside the bed.

"Ah you're awake. Feeling a bit of pain? Don't worry, it will subside in a few minutes time." Professor Lee told him.

"Neh." He nodded, feeling rather groggy.

"Oh and this is your client, Park Misun. You will be sent to her house later. I've already input her data, the basics in you." He continued.

"Neh." Hyuk answered.

 

Apink -Mr Chu

 

Two hours later, Hyuk found himself outside Park Misun's apartment. The pain in his head dissapeared and like what Professor Lee said, he wa sent to his new client. He knocked onto the door.

"Coming!" He could hear a loud nasal voice.

Hyuk smiled.

Park Misun opened the door and when she saw Hyuk, she could not stop shrieking. To be honest, it was annoying him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter