When Jisoo had a fight with Leo but he saves her from danger.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by : nahyunie

sorry it's kind of short but i still hope you like it! feel free to request again~

 

Yonghwa-One Fine Day

"He was touching you!" Leo raised his voice and his hands clenched into tight fists as his jaw tightened. He remembered how Suho, Jisoo's ex had carelessly touched her hand, shoulder at the party they were at, earlier. He had stormed off when Suho draped his arm over Jisoo's shoulders, that being the final straw for him. He was studying the guy during the party and disliked how Jisoo was still friends with her ex.

"I told you before, Leo Oppa. He's just a friend to me!" Jisoo tried to explain herself and took a step forward. To her dissapointment, Leo held a hand out to stop her. Her face fell and she let out a scoff.

"You clearly know that I don't like your ex hanging around you and besides, which person in the right mind will still stay in contact with their ex and get all chummy around them?" He spat and rolled his eyes. Jisoo's eyes widened into shock for it was the first time her boyfriend was indirectly insulting and calling her crazy for keeping in contact with Suho. Suddenly, all her frustartion coaslesced into anger and she snapped.

"You know what? Sometimes you act like a jerk and go all obsessive and over-protective. And this is not the first time this happened!" Jisoo shouted.

Leo stared at her in shock, and then he got up from the chair with a frustrated growl. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter