When Ken had to buy sanitary pads for Sana, who was on her period.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal & Chen - When I was When you were

 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Ok, Everyone, you've worked hard! See you next week!" The dance instructor, Mr Lim announced as the dance students ended 2 hours of learning new dance moves. 

Jaehwan grabbed his bag and towel, exiting the dance studio with his friends, Hakyeon and Wonshik. 

"I'm so tired." Hakyeon wiped sweat off his face.

"That butterfly dance move was so hard." Wonshik said to which Jaehwan nooded, agreeing with the black haired boy. 

Just as he pulled his handphone out of his bag, the device vibrated in his hand and the screen lit up, signalling it was a call from his girlfriend, Sana. At the sight of her name, the corner of his lips curved upwards and he answered the call immediatedly. 

"Hi baby!" He greeted cheerfully. 

"Oppa, I need your help!" Sana's voice was heard from the other side. 

 

"What's wrong, did something happen?" He asked, worried. Upon hearing his girlfriend asking for help, he stopped in his tracks and slightly pulled his friends over. 

"No, Nothing happened. I jsut need you to buy me something from the convenience store." She sounded a little sheepish. 

"You almost scared me, sana ya. What is it that you need me to buy?" He heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Oppa, I need you to buy that. THAT one with wings." She coded. 

"Wings? That one with wings?" His brows furrowed slightly. Wonshik raised his eyebrows while Hakyeon chuckled. He too has a girlfriend and very well know what that one with wings meant. 

 

"Uh, the one with wings that girls use once a month, I ran out of it, please get me some, jaehwanie~" She cooed. It took him a few seconds to realise what his girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter