when Joohyun is dating VIXX's Ken and he does not have enough time for her.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIXX - Youth Hurts

 

Joohyun sighed as she checked her phone for the fifth time in ten minutes. Her idol boyfriend, VIXX's Ken have yet to reply her message after she replied to his earlier message of asking her what to have for dinner.

He was probably preparing for their comeback in two weeks. He had told her that he would be busy with schedules at the start of the year. VIXX had started to gain more recognition in the Kpop industry and their sajangnim wanted to make use of the opportunity to further promote them.

More schedules meant lesser time for her to see her idol boyfriend. Joohyun tried hard not to be too affected by it but as days passed, either the amount of texts from reduced or he would take a long time to reply her. She fiddled with her handphone, her fingers hovering over the 'call' button. No, he can't pick up anyway. Her shoulders slumped forward as a sigh left her lips.

"Ding!" Just the her phone vibrated with an incoming text. Joohyun hurriedly unlocked her phone and opened the text message.

 

Sorry babe. I'm not going home tonight. We have to practice for another five hours. I miss you T_T~~~

-Jaehwanie

 

Joohyun let out another sigh before typing her reply.

 

It's okay, oppa. Practice well.

-Joohyun

 

She kept the messsage short and simple not bothering to hide dissapointment. She tossed her phone onto the bed and plopped down onto the mattress. No matter how busy he was in the past, he would always try to make time for her. I should be more understanding, right? 

 

"Ken hyung, you okay?" Hyuk asked the elder when he saw the crestfallen expression on Ken's face.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just I have to cancel on Joohyun again." He confessed.  Hearing this, the other members nod in understanding and patted his back to encourage him. 

 

 

The next day, Joohyun tied up her long brown hair and slipped into an oversize sweater with light blue jeans. She applied minimal make up onto her face before heading to work. She felt a little better today because Ken texted her after he finished practice last night.

The said girl spent her day at work and kept her mind off her boyfriend.

Before she knew it, it was only an hour left till the cafe closes.

Joohyun felt her phone vibrate with a text and she reached into her pocket to check it, seeing that there were no customers. It was another text messsage from Ken but this time saying he had to go for their concert tour after his comeba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter