When it was raining outside and Jiseo misses her boyfriend, Leo.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon - Rain 

Dark grey clouds loomed over the once blue sky. Drops of rain fell from the sky as people ran for cover, opening their umbrellas. Jiseo looked out of the window with a sigh. She missed her boyfriend dearly. Her boyfriend, is an idol who works almost everyday of the year without breaks, VIXX's Leo or Taekwoon the name she called him. The streets were soon abandoned as the rain became heavier and she had to shut the window and leaned against the wall, with her knees up against her chest. 

How she wished he was with her now. Another sigh escaped from her lips as she tried not to let the loneliness get to her. She stood up, deciding to do the laundry before taking a quick nap. 

Just then, her phone rang. She walked over to the small table beside her bed to pick it up. 

"Hello? It's me, Jiseo." His gentle voice sounded over the line. 

"Oppa!" She choked up slightly, it had been almost three weeks since she saw or talked to him. 

"Jiseo ah, I miss you so much." He admitted. 

"I miss you too! It is raining today." She whispered softly. 

"Really? Have you shut the windows?" He sounded a little concerned. 

"Uh, what are you doing now?" She asked. 

"We are having a break for now and I have to run a rehearsal for the musical later." He told her. 

"Oh." She sat down onto the bed. 

"Listen, I'm so sorry I can't spend time with you lately. I miss you so much." He let out a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter