when cyborg boyfriend, Hyuk was taken away from his girlfriend, Yerin.

Farewell Formula : -VIXX oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Coffee

 

"Good morning, baby." Yerin opened her eyes to find her boyfriend smiling lovingly at her. Her lips hiked upwards into a sweet smile when he leaned in to peck her cheeks.

Ever since she ordered a cyborg boyfriend online, her days were spent in happiness. Han SangHyuk was his name. He has dark brown hair, defined features and a strong jawline. He loved skinship as much as she did and they would spend the day cuddling on the bed lazily.

Even though he is a cyborg, he slept, ate and washed like any other ordinary human being. Sometimes Yerin even forgot that he wasn't human until she saw him consuming energy pills.

 

 

"Are you still thinking of what happened last night?" He .

Yerin's eyes widened as blush formed on her cheeks. The two had been dating for almost five months now had gotten more intimate recently. Memories of last night flashed through her mind. The kisses they shared and how his hand slipped under her shirt to carress her bare skin.

She whacked his arm lightly and sat up on the bed. With his arms still around her waist, he sat up as well.

"I love you." Hyuk whispered, pulling her into his embrace. He rested his chin on her head and her hair gently. Yerin closed her eyes in satisfaction and moved closer to him. Every day, without fail,  he would tell her how much he loved her and she was grateful for him. It was the first time the girl felt loved in her entire life. Her life was boring, she had a job at a cafe in the neighbour and lived alone but with him, her days were spent in bliss.

 

However the happy days soon came to an end.

 

Little did she know as days passed, Hyuk had been having mild headaches. He was preparing dinner for Yerin who was still at work until he felt the throbbing pain on his head.

"Urgh!" He clutched onto his head and groaned in pain.

The bowl he was holding slipped from his fingers and landed onto the floor.

"Urgh!" He felt as if his brain was to explode.

"Oppa, I'm home." Yerin called out as she stepped into their apartment. Work ended early today and she had wanted to suprise him with the vanilla cake she brought back from the cafe.

"Ah!" Hyuk let out loud groans.

No! It can't be. I ate the pill three days ago. His hand curled into fists.

"Oppa? Oppa!" Yerin dropped the cake and rushed to him.

"Oppa! You're scaring me! What's wrong with your head!" She asked, worriedly.

Hyuk held onto her hand and shut his eyes. He forced himself to take in deep breaths. The pain was gradually lessening but it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter