Better safe than sorry (part 2)

Horror school I: 7 School myths

The door creaked open. 

"Hey, who leaft that door open?" Sungjong stood up and moved closer.

"I don't think who 'left' it. This storage is always locked! It is still closed when we got here few minutes ago!" Sungyeol spotted the weird point and also came nearer.

"Yeah, we've checked this place like about ten times today!" Myungsoo added.

At the same time, Woohyun called back. Sungkyu drew the three other's attention to his phone. They ran to the leader and stretched their ears out.

"Hey, where are you guys?" Woohyun whispered in the phone.

"We're still on the rooftop."

"And what about Hoya and Dongwoo?"

"We think they are behind the storage hall already."

"Just 'think'?" Woohyun turned and looked at the storage hall, seeing two guys waving at him. "Alright I see them."

"How is Mr.Jun?"

"Hey Woohyun-ah, who are you talking to?" The guard's drunk voice sounded gave five of them a tremble.

"A friend in my Biology class,sir!" Woohyun politely replied. "He is really drunk now. Plan will be done in about fifteen minutes when he falls asleep."

"Good job. Just follow that." 

 

Woohyun got back with the drunky guard. "Then when my girlfriend left,..."

Sungyeol lay down in boredom. The whole team started to feel Woohyun's plan would get somewhere wrong. Especially when they had to wait for nonsence. He his phone. Luckily, the whole school is connected to wireless Internet.

@tastytwin0809 tweeted on your wall: Annyeong! Long to see you, @seongyeol1991!  'a moment ago'

 

"What? Impossible? Why online at this moment? Sungkyu hyung-ah!" He handed his phone to Sungkyu. His hands shook like crazy.

"What this?"

"I don't know. It noticed me like that. Why don't you check your acount?"

Sungkyu followed Sungyeol. He also took out his phone and opened to notification box.

@tastytwin0809 tweeted on your wall: Annyeong! Long to see you, @kyuzizi!  'a moment ago'

 

"Oh my gosh. Myungsoo, Sungjong, log in your Twitter and show me your notifications!"

The two didn't know what happened to the leader and did in ignorance. But Myungsoo's face showed astonishment seeing the same tweet.

@tastytwin0809 tweeted on your wall: Annyeong! Long to see you, @INFINITELKIM!  'a moment ago'

"Hey, who is @tastytwin0809? That's weird, I don't have anything from that guy." Sungjong looked at Myungsoo's phone.

"Really, who don't?"

"Look at it! Totally blank!"

"OK, never mind!" Sungkyu spitted out a word. "Sungjong, you can forget it."

 

"What does he want to refer to when he said I could forget it?" Sungjong thought. "And what happened when they all got the same cryptic tweet from one account? Have their accounts been hacked. But why this night?"

Meanwhile, Sungkyu whispered something to Sungyeol.

"Why does he takes so much time to do the job?" Hoya struggled with the leafy ground and grassy wall, got rid of several leaves coveing their eyes.

"Yep. Just secretly put a sleeping pill in the drunk and we will have plenty of time!" Dongwoo also moved his head back and forth to keep his eyes on Woohyun. Until finally Woohyun stepped out of the office.

 

"Yah, so long! We've sat too long that our butts are sore!" The two complained when they got out of the dark and leafy area.

"Sorry. I don't know why today he is so awake."

"So why don't you put a hypnotic pill in his drink?"

"But what if he see me doing that? I can't exchange the cups as well because I'm afraid of accidentally drink it."

"Ok, no more time to waste. Let's start this right now." Hoya pushed the two into the camera chamber.

 

(The three's phones all lighted bause of the notification on Twitter.)

 

"Let me see. This is the hallway in front of the lab's, and that one gives a straight view to the football pitch..."

"Stop it, Dongwoo, just diasble them all. Give it to me!" Hoya moved Dongwoo aside and dealed with the computer himself. 

The cameras are all automatically programmed: record what they "see" and report back to the computer. So, if the computer stops working, the cameras will all be paralyzed and useless.

"Camera task, done! Get out now! It's 11 o'clock already. Gotta have everything done before 3 o'clock because I can only block it in about 4 hours."

The three rushed out of the office and waved to the guys on the rooftop.

"Now, now, everybody silent! Now is the best part of this magic festival. Please give us a great applause for...TASTY TWINS!" The crowd gave a standing overall for the appearance of the two magician.

Masked. Freaking tall. The twins had given several performances on the streets in in festival around the city. Their repetition gained day by day, receiving positive critisms from the experts for their charisma and breathtaking shows.

"Have a good day, ladies and gentlemen! And I wish you a better day with Tasty!" One said.

"Now, we need a volunteer for this trick. Any lady?"