chapter 2

This is love

Krystal goes to school. Sulli runs up to her "what happen to your hair?!" Krystal made a fist "that myungsoo did it!" Sulli's eyes widen "huh? Myungsoo? Tell me what exactly happened?!" " I was walking with my coffee in my hand and I received a text from my sister and all I know was that I bump into that jerk and spelt my coffee on him." "Yah don't mess with myungsoo and don't plan on getting revenge he can make your life miserable." Sulli said. Mark walked over to krystal he smile and said "hey Krystal" with a bright smile. Sulli signaled that she was going to leave krystal alone with mark.  "What happen to your hair are you okay?" Mark said in a worried tone. Krystal touches her hair "myungsoo did it he's such a jerk!" Mark sniffs the air "it's strawberry" he chuckles. Krystal lightly hits his arm "yah!" Mark runs off and krystal chases him. 

 

"Myungsoo-ah!" Hoya and Sunggyu shouted.

"What?" Myungsoo replied in a annoyed tone.

"Hyung what happen to your coat how come it's all wet and brown?" Mark asked.

"Did you poop yourself?" Hoya teases and Sunggyu and mark Burts out laughing. 

"Y-yah!! a girl ran into me and spelt her coffee!" Myungsoo ruffles his hair and walks to class.

               'The bell rings and class starts'

Mrs. Park walks Inot the classroom and everyone starts to get seated. "Myungsoo since you don't have a partner I'm assigning you with Krystal!" Mrs. Park said. Myungsoo ruffles his hair "aish who's the annoying girl?" Krystal walks up and sits next to Myungsoo. They both shout "It's you!!" With their eyes and jaws wide open and shocked. Myungsoo smirks "I was right it was some annoying clumsy girl" Krystal ignores him the whole period.

 

        "Time for P:E"

Mr. Jo shouted "Alright class today we are going to play basketball I will choose your team" Mr. Jo puts them all in a team. Everyone plays basketball and just then when myungsoo broke someone's ankles the guy got mad and embarrassed. Myungsoo just smirked and shot a three. 

                       Next period.

 

Mark runs up to krystal "hey do you want to go eat out with me after schoo Around 8?" Krystal was shock that mark would ask her that question "uhh sure.." She said nervously. School ended and its been 2 hours since it ended. Around 7 krystal was walking and she heard someone getting beat up and she went into the alley and saw that myungsoo was getting jump She runs over to them"STOP it!" the gangster that was holding onto myungsoo's collar whispered "lucky bastard" the gangsters all run away. Krystal walks up to myungsoo "yah! Are you okay?" she tries to help him get up but he removed her arms from him. myungsoo smirks and looks at her "every since I met you my life just keeps getting worst" Krystal held his hand. Myungsoo turns to her and chuckles "yah I already told you I'm not interested" Krystal pulls a out a band-aid from her pocket and hands it to him "I'm not interested either" She gives him an annoyed look and walks away. krystsl thinks to herself "yah that jerk thinks I'm interested I have something called standards." she looks at her phone and it was 8:15 she quickly runs to the restaurant And sees mark sitting and waiting for her, she walks over to the table and sits down "sorry I made you wait." Mark smiled at Krystal "it's fine now I ordered us some Ramen so eat up!" Krystal looks at the Ramen and other food mark has ordered. "Omo thanks a lot I owe you big time" She says while stuffing with food.  mark chuckles "you don't owe me anything its my treat" They were all done eating and mark walked with her to her house. "Krystal?" "Yeah" She replied back. "I had fun today thanks" "you're welcome mark, well this is my house I'll see you tomorrow arasso?" She waved bye to mark and went inside her house.  she went straight to bed since it was already 11. She thought to herself "who were those guys that were beating myungsoo up?" she smacked herself "yah why do I care it's his problem" 

 

            ~infinite hangout~ 

myungsoo walked into the dorm/house and he slammed the door and sat on the couch and he ruffles his hair. Sunggyu goes and sit on couch across from him Sunggyu looks close to myungsoo's face "Yah! What happen to your face!? Who did this to you!?" Myungsoo pushed sunggyu down and he fell on the couch "aish are you trying to kiss me keep the distance and some guys did this to me." Sunggyu makes a fist "who was the bastard?!" "don't worry about it" myungsoo went to his room and laid on his bed thinking. "Hyung! Where's myungsoo?" Yoseob asked. He's in his bed don't mess with him he seems to be in a bad mood" sunggyu said. 

 

                      ~The next day~

krystal came out of her house and saw mark waiting for her, "what are you doing here?" She asked confused. Mark smiled "I'm waiting for you come one let's go." Class started and Mrs. Park got everyone's attention "Arasso class today you need a partner so I want you to choose a partner" everyone were walking to there friends aND sitting g next to there partners. A couple of people went up to krystal and asked her to be there partner. Sulli ran and pushed through the crowd "Yah! Krystal is my partner arasso back off!" Suddenly myungsoo kicked the door open and every was staring at him. He ruffled his hair "move out of the way Jung Krystal is my partner arasso? You guys got thay so back away." Everyone got out of myungsoo's way and he started to walk towards krystal "You're my partner" he smirked "Alight it's settled then everyone has a partner!" Mrs. Park said. Mark looked at Krystal and myungsoo together, he got jealous of Myungsoo. Class ended and it was time for P:E. Krystal tried to ask myungsoo something but he left first. Sulli ran up to her "Omo I still can't believe myungsoo asked you to be his partner!!" Sulli squealed. Krystal rolled her eyes "he's up to something I can tell there's no way he wants to be my partner we hate each other." Naeun got jealous of hearing that myungsoo asked krystal to be her partner. Jiyeon went up to Naeun "yah! Did you here what myungsoo did in class?" Naeun just slammed her locker and walked away. Krystal looked out the window and saw myungsoo out on the field laying down then she went out on the field. "Myungsoo-ah!" Krystal shouted. Myungsoo gets up and chuckles "Yah are you a stalker?" "Me stalk you please" Krystal gave him a dirty look "so why did you choose me to be your partner?" Myungsoo smirked "why can't i?" "Aish you're so annoying krystal walked away but just then she tripped on a pot hole and she screamed "ahhh!!" Just then myungsoo caught her before she was able to fall..