Chapter 8

This is love

Myungsoo ran to Seul-bi's side and started crying and he held her hand "I wish I was there by your side before you died I'm sorry seul-bi-ah." 

*Flash back*

seul-bi was 8 years old and she went for a check up at the hospital and the doctor had bad news and told Mrs. Kim that seul-bi has lukeima.

*End of flashback*

Myungsoo kept crying "Seul-bi-ah! Oppa is sorry! I'm sorry I didn't spend enough time with you!" *Sobs*  Kim bum puts his arm around myungsoo "myungsoo-ah cheer up arasso? We all knew this day was going to come and we prepared." Myungsoo gets up from his knees and Kim bum hugs him. "Hyung! Why did this happen so soon?!" Myungsoo said. Everyone kept crying.

 

        ~The next day~

krystal was sitting in class and she noticed myungsoo wasn't here and she was thinking to her self "why isn't he here? Is it because I ignored him? krystal lightly slapped her cheek "aish! I shouldn't let my pride eat me up." Sulli came to sit next to her. "Yah what's wrong where's myungsoo?" Sulli said. "I don't know." Krystal said. Sunggyu and hyuna were walking and sunggyu ruffled his hair "Ahem*, hyuna let's go in a date today?" "really I've been waiting to hear that!!" Hyuna hugged sunggyu and hoya came "yah! Aren't you embarrassed?" Hoya teased them. "aish are you a stalker, where's Sulli?" Sunggyu and hyuna teased. "Yah that's 2 vs 1 Aish" Hoya walked away And sunggyu and hyuna were laughing. Hoya bumped into Sulli. "Oh sorry" Sulli said and bow. "wait!.. are you free tonight.?" Hoya asked And Sulli was fangirling in the inside but her coolness was on the outside. "Arasso" Hoya smiled "I'll send you the address later on." after hoya left Sulli screamed and shouted "Yes!!" Mark sat next to krystal "do you want to come with me today to the carnival?" Mark asked. "It's fine I have to study." Krystal walked off. Naeun went to talk to krystal "Yah where's myungsoo did you scare him off?" Naeun teased. "I don't know myself." Krystal walked away. 

 

Sunggyu and Hyuna went to go shopping "yah sunggyu we should get couples shirt." Sunggyu shyly agreed. They were trying on couple clothes and taking selcas. "Hyuna! Follow me." sunggyu covered hyuna's eyes and walked her towards the stage and he performed just for her. "what are you doing?" Hyuna asked. And sunggyu started singing for hyuna. 

 

Sulli met with hoya at the carnival. "You look very pretty Sulli." Hoya says. "Thanks aha." Sulli said. Hoya and Sulli were playing the games and going in the rides. Hoya pointed to the ferris wheel "let's go on that sulli?" Sulli felt scared "u-uh." Hoya dragged her and they went on it and Sulli grabbed on Hoya's arms. "Yah! I'm scared!" Hoya just hugged Sulli "it's fine arasso oppa is here." Hoya smiled and Sulli just started blushing after what hoya said to her.

Krystal looked at the texts myungsoo sent her yesterday when she was ignoring him and while reading them she smiled and laughed.

 

It's been 4 days and myungsoo haven't showed up to school or talk to anyone. 

Then he finally came to school and everyone was looking at him. "Omo I heard his little sister died I feel so bad for him"

"I hope oppa is alright I missed him" 

Krystal didn't really know how to face him anymore but after hearing that his sister past away she just wanted to hug him. 

"Hyung! You finally came to school!" Yoseob said. And hugged him. Naeun came up to him "I missed you a lot oppa" she tried to hug myungsoo but he rejected her and myungsoo was walking towards Krystal. He took her arm and went up to the rooftop. "Yah why did you ignore me?" Myungsoo said coldly. "I got jealous of you and Naeun so I thought I should keep my distance from you guys." Krystal said with her face down.  Myungsoo was crying a bit. "Don't you know how much it hurt to not be able to talk to you or seeing you for almost a week now I miss you a lot" myungsoo pulled krystal into his embrace and he was crying still. "I'm sorry myungsoo I promise I won't ignore you ever again." Krystal hugged myungsoo back. "Aish I miss seul-bi" myungsoo said between his sobs. "I miss her too but we should be strong and stay happy for her sake she wants us to be happy and not sad arasso." Jiyeon walked up to Naeun "Yah! You! Stop trying to take away myungsoo he's happy with Krystal if I see you trying to hurt him or krystal you'll get it" Jiyeon said and Naeun got scared of Jiyeon so she obeyed her rules. Jiyeon smirked and bumped into Mark, mark bowed "I'm really sorry it was my fault" Jiyeon tapped his shoulders "yah it's fine Wait aren't you Mark?" "Neh how do you know me?" Jiyeon chuckles "don't you like krystal?" Mark pouted "sadly she doesn't feel the same" Jiyeon gave him a hug "yah I don't mean to sound rude but her heart is set on Myungsoo and it won't change." Jiyeon walked away and mark kept thinking about what Jiyeon said. 

Myungsoo got a call from his dad and he quickly went home. His dad was yelling "I heard you are currently in a relationship with Jung Krystal." "Yes?" "Leave her! you better break up with her tomorrow no excuses" "Wae! Appa I will do anything to have her by my side!" Myungsoo shouted. "I don't need you to talk back and I need you to take care of the companY don't you care about me son! I will risk anything for you!" Kim bum heard it all and it was heart breaking for him so he went for a drive. "I don't want to appa I'm only 17!" "Tomorrow you will go to Japan end of discussion."