Chapter 10

This is love

Krystal avoided their eye contact and just walked away with Mark. Myungsoo wanted to go after her but he felt like his legs were glued to the floor. "Yah! Myungsoo-ah!!" How can you come without informing us?!" Hoya shouted at him. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." Myungsoo smirked. "Aish this basted didn't change at all eh?" Hoya said while putting his arms around Myungsoo. "Hyung Do you still have feelings for krystal?" Yoseob said. Myungsoo felt his heart beating after hearing his name but he avoid the question. "Yah let's all go out and eat at my place arasso!" Myungsoo said. "Omo! Really?! I can't wait hyung I'm starving to death!" Yoseob said. "where's Sunggyu?" Hoya asked. Yoseob pointed to Sunggyu and Hyuna. "Yah I'll catch up with you guys later arasso.?" Myungsoo said and left to go search for Krystal. Then Naeun popped out of no where and hugged Myungsoo. "Oppa! I'm so glad you're here  I missed you a lot!" Naeun said. Myungsoo pat Naeun's head."oppa How was Japan?" Naeun said with aegyo. "Uh it was great." Myungsoo said while paying attention to Krystal and Mark. 

"Are you busy after school today I was wondering if you wanted to go eat out or something?" Mark asked. "Im not sure." Yoseob walked over to Mark and Krystal. "Krystal Myungsoo is here!" Yoseob said. "Uh o-oh." Krystal said and she was staring blankly at the ground. "What's wrong?" "Nothing I have to go" Krystal left them dumbfounded And went to class Then she bumped into Myungsoo causing her to drop her books on the ground. She was picking them up "I'm really sorry it's my fault." Krystal said, just then she heard a familiar voice. "you're so clumsy aish" Myungsoo said with a little smile. Krystal looked up and Myungsoo was already staring at her. "Are you not happy to see me?" Myungsoo said with a little aegyo. Krystal got up and removed her hands from Myungsoo's hand. "Thanks and I'm really sorry if you'll excuse me I really have to go." Krystal was about to leave but Myungsoo pulled her wrist and hugged her. "Yah don't pretend that I'm invisible I'm right here in front of you, don't ignore me and I'm sorry I left so sudden and didn't come back for a while but I'm here now and I will never leave your side I mean it." Hearing those words Krystal was happy but she didn't want to show it because her pride was eating her up So she removed herself from his embrace And looked at him "I really have to--" Myungsoo pulled her in for a hug again "I know you're happy to see me Krystal so don't let your pride eat you up, I miss you a lot." Krystal hugged him back "Pabo I moss you a lot and never leave me again then promise?" Krystal said and she pointed her pinkie out aND so did Myungsoo. "I promise. He smiled and they pinkie promised each other. Naeun saw them hugging "aish! Why doesn't he hug me back like that! Jung Krystal, you'll regret hugging my oppa!" Naeun went over to Suzy. "Suzy I have a plan" Naeun smiled evily. "What is it Naeun? "We have to make Myungsoo jealous of mark so they can break up!!" Naeun said. "Perfect plan!" Suzy said with excitement. "So here's the plan tomorrow you will get Krystal and Mark together and I'll distract Myungsoo oppa arasso!" "Arasso" Suzy agreed to the plan and they both just left with a smirk. 

 

Jiyeon saw Myungsoo and came up to hug him and pat his hair. "Myungsoo-ah!" "Noona! I missed you a lot! And you should come with infinite to my house tonight we're going to eat dinner together come Arasso?" Myungsoo said. "When did this cold ice prince get so loveable?" Jiyeon teased. "eyy I'm just happy to see you noona" Myungsoo said. 

Mr. Kim called Myungsoo. 

"Hello appa?" Myungsoo answered.

"Your hal-beoji is here so come quickly for dinner and don't be late!" Mr. Kim said. 

"Arasso appa."

Krystal saw Myungsoo fixing his guitar So she went up to Myungsoo and covered his eyes."guess who it is?" Myungsoo put his hand on Krystal's hand "uh Naeun!?" Myungsoo said. "Aish! why are you expecting her wae?!" Krystal said with jealously. Myungsoo smiled and hugged her "I was playing around" he chuckled. "I have to eat dinner with my hal-beoji tonight so I won't text you until later." Myungsoo said. "it's fine just have fun" Krystal said with a wide smile. "Let me send you home arasso?" Myungsoo walked Krystal to her house. He kissed her cheek. "Go inside. Krystal walked inside and waved bye to myungsoo. 

Myungsoo arrived at his house. 

"Myungsoo-ah come here and sit down with me!" Halbeoji said.

"Omo my Myungsoo gotten so big!"Halmmoni hugged Myungsoo 

"I missed you guys a lot." Myungsoo said while hugging them back. "Where's Kim bum?" Halmmoni said. "He will be here he's quite busy today." Mrs. Kim said. "So is there any girl you have?" Halbeoji asked With a raised eyebrow. Myungsoo choked on his food."o-of course Halbeoji!" Myungsoo smiled. "Who!?." Halmmoni asked. "Her name is Jung Krystal she's very beautiful, kind, cute, smart her voice is lovely and she's really cute when she's jealous she-- "arasso arasso I accept her!" Halbeoji said with a smile.

after dinner Myungsoo texted Krystal

Myungsoo: are you asleep yet?

Krystal:no how was eating with your Halbeoji?

Myungsoo: it was good he approve you.

Krystal: huh? Why did you talk about me.. 

Myungsoo: he asked me if I had a girlfriend.

Krystal was jumping up and down from her bed. 

Myungsoo: Pabo you should go to sleep arasso Goodnight. 

Krystal: goodnight.

 

The next day Naeun was crying and hugging Myungsoo.

"Oppa Krystal hit me on the cheek" Naeun cried Myungsoo looked at Naeun "Yah don't tell me crap I know that she will never hit you." Myungsoo walked off and saw mark and Krystal together and he put his arms around Krystal's shoulders. Myungsoo went up to Mark "Yah your arms are in the wrong place!" Suzy popped out from in front of them "oh hi oppa!" "Myungsoo it's not what it looks like." Mark said. "I'll let you slide this time but if I see that again your dead!" Myungsoo said and walked away with krystal. 

 

"Everyone come to the roof top Naeun's going to jump off..

Happy late birthday to L! Sorry I couldn't update yesterday I lost my phone and I got a new one! Have a nice day everyone. :)