Chapter 15

This is love

Krystal ran on the stage and tried to get Myungsoo to wake up "Myungsoo! Wake up! Wake up! What's wrong!." Mark was walking with Jiyeon and Mark saw a huge crowd so he ran towards it and jiyeon followed. Mark saw Krystal and myungsoo on stage So he ran up and called 9-1-1. 

The doctor came out of the room. " since you guys are just minors I can't tell you guys anything but please contact his parents." Jiyeon quickly pulled out her phone and called his parents. 

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim, the only way for your son to live is to do surgery but, the surgery will contain memory loss for your son." "Do it please just save my son!" Mr. Kim said. 

Kim bum and Jessica came running to the hospital to look for the room that Myungsoo is in. "Omma what's wrong with him?" Kim bum said. "He's going to get surgery tomorrow he may not remember things but it'll be fine arasso." Mr. Kim said and walked away. "Take your girlfriend home its getting late.".

while Kim bum was driving Jessica just looked at him and felt worried. They arrived to her house."go to keep arasso?" Kim bum said while forcing a smile." "Will your brother be fine?" Jessica asked. "Of course he will." Kim bum said and left her dumbfounded. 

Jessica went and sat o  her bed while Krystal was laying down thinking. "Myungsoo is getting surgery.." Jessica said looking down at the ground. "Huh?.." Krystal said and jumped out of bed to ask Jessica more questions. "Myungsoo will lose some memories while having surgery." Jessica said. Krystal was too shocked to say anything but in her heart she felt hurt and broken. "Go to bed arasso?". Jessica turned off the lights and Krystal was crying all night. 

Myungsoo was getting surgery.

 

Krystal went to school and just stared blankly at her locker thinking about myungsoo and how he would be and if the surgery will go well for him. "Yah! Didn't you hear Me?" Sulli shouted. "Huh Oh sorry.." "What's wrong?" Krystal let out a sigh "h-He's going to get surgery and hes going to losee some memories." Sulli covered "omo! Really?!" "yeah , but I'll be strong for him." Krystal forced a smile. 

Later after school has ended.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Mark asked. 

Krystal just nod her head and they went to sit on the neck and ate ice cream. "Yah you're suppose to be happy while eating ice cream, I know about myungsoo but you shouldn't worry." Krystal dropped her ice cream and ran towards the hospital. 

She found myungsoo watching TV and she hugged him. "Even if you don't remember me anymore.. I just want you to know that I love you." Krystal said while crying on myungsoo. He just stared at her and didn't know what was going on but he just felt bad so he pat her back. "Myungsoo-ah! I'm sorry I've been a bad person  I'm sorry you have to go through so much because of me!" Myungsoo just hugged her back. "I'm sorry for whatever I have done to make you end up like this." Krystal looked up at him and wiped her tears. "I'll see you tomorrow..." 

Myungsoo came to school and everyone was talking about him losing his memory so a bunch of girls came up to him saying I'm your girlfriend But Jiyeon came. "Yah go away!!" She gave then death glares. "Myungsoo-ah you have your remember your child hood friend." "Sorry but I don't know you." Myungsoo just walked away in confusion. Then infinite came up to him "yah myungsoo! You're finally back!" Yoseob hugged him "hyung! We missed you so much!" Hoya smacked the back of Yoseob's head "Pabo! He doesn't remember anything." "What h-hyung? You remember me right?!" Yoseob said while doing aegyo. "Uh sorry I really don't." Myungsoo walked to class and he bumped into Krystal. "Sorry I didn't see you.." Krystal said and she looked up and it was Myungsoo. "Hey you're the girl from yesterday?." Krystal had tears in her eyes knowing that Myungsoo would only think of her as the girl from yesterday but not the girl he loves. "uh yeah I am." Krystal said and left. "Why did I get this odd feeling when I touched her hand she seemed familiar but I just can't get it through my head?" Myungsoo said. In P:E myungsoo had to be Krystal's partner. "Hey I guess we're partners huh?" He said letting out a smile. "Yeah." It was partners soccer and Krystal held his hand. He felt that her hand was familiar. After PE he talked to krystal. "You were good at soccer" Myungsoo complimented  

Krystal smiled "do you want to go and see the fireworks tonight?" "Arasso.." Myungsoo said and smiled and left. 

later on that night Krystal waited at the same spot for myungsoo like he did last time. "Sorry I made you wait." Myungsoo said. "It's nothing but lets just sit and watch the fireworks." They both sat on a chair and Krystal just watched Myungsoo. Suddenly he felt like he's done this before. "What?" Krystal asked. "I felt like I dine this before." myungsoo said thinking as hard as he can." "you did.. with me" "pardon?" Myungsoo looked at krystal. "Look you even bought this bracelet before you got hit by a car.." Krystal kept telling myungsoo things so that he will remember and she started crying. "sorry but.. whatever I did in the last I really don't remember at all.." Myungsoo said. "it's no use anyway." Krystal said and walked away from myungsoo and walked home.

 

 

Ehh I thought this chapter was boring and yes I rushed this because I'm already at the of this story!! have a nice day :)