Chapter 12

This is love

Myungsoo ran to the hospital leaving Krystal dumbfounded. Myungsoo walked I to the room and he saw his grandpa lying on the bed. Then he searched and saw that everyone was crying so he dropped down on his knee and slammed the floor with his fist "Halbeoji! Halbeoji! Wake up Halbeoji! This can't happening please wake up Halbeoji!" Mrs. Kim came and hugged Myungsoo "Myungsoo-ah Halbeoji is in a better place now." She wiped his tears. Kim bum went to talk to mr. Kim in the hall. "Appa you're so cruel." What?" Mr. Kim said. "I over heard your conversation with myungsoo last time how could you make him the CEO! Ice been working for you for a long time appa and myungsoo is just in high school!" Kim bum yelled. "Son you never listen to any orders I assign you to do, you do the complete opposite so there for I have no choice but to put Myungsoo at that spot." Mr. Kim replied. "Appa do you love me?" Kim bum said but mr. Kim didn't answer. "That's what I thought! Kim bum said and went into the room and bowed to his grandpa and left the hospital to go to Jeju island. "What's wrong with him?" Halmmoni asked. "He's just upset." Mr. Kim said.after 2 hours myungsoo just sat and blankly stared at his Halbeoji. 

"Unni where are you going?" Krystal asked. 

"I'm going to Jeju island wae?" Jessica said.

"Oh nothing." Krystal waliked into her room and laid on her bed. She sent a text to myungsoo 

Krystal: Are you okay?

it's been 20 mins and she still hasn't received a text back. Krystal was all worried and wondering if myungsoo was fine. 

"iu are you mad at me?" Yoseob asked while sitting next to her. 

She just pulled out her guitar and started strumming on it and singing for Yoseob. He started fan boying. "Oppa.. I haven't really found the right words to say how much you complete me so I came up with a song." Iu smiled and sang, Yoseob kept smiling and doing aegyo to make her laugh. 

Jessica went to sit next to a guy on the airplane and he just gave her a cold look. "May I sit here?" Jessica asked. "I'm not in the mood go somewhere else." Kim bum replied. "Aish I'm here for vacation not to argue arasso!" Jessica said. Kim bum smirked and the person behind Jessica accidentally pushed her and Jessica fell onto Kim bum. Kim bum was surprised but he felt his heart beating really fast. Jessica looked up and saw him blushing a bit and she got up and sat next to him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude I'm just really mad right now." Kim bum said With a sigh. "Well what ever it is I hope you'll be okay fighting!" Jessica said and smiled. She took out her phone and listen to music then she gave the other earpiece to Kim bum "want to listen to some music?" Kim bum smiled and took it than started listening. "Woah! You like infinite?!" "Yeah why?" Kim bum smiled "my brothers in that group." "No way your lying!"Jessica said. "no he's Kim Myungsoo!" He took his phone out and showed Jessica the picture of them together. "Omo! I can't believe it! He's much cuter than you!. Jessica teased. "Yeah but we don't get along much." Kim said. "Why not?" "Well my appa chose him to become the next CEO and I guess things between us are falling apart because I was being rude." Jessica patted his back "you should apologize then I'm sure he'll understand your feelings." Jessica smiled And Kim smiled back. 

Hoya was dancing and Sulli saw him dancing and she walked towards him "Omo daebak my Hoya is so cool!" Sulli laughed and gave Hoya a thumbs up. "Eyy what are you doing here?" Sulli handed him a water bottle "what? I can't come and see my boyfriend?" Sulli did aegyo. "Aish don't be like that. Hoya said. "You know I never saw you do aegyo before.. can you show me please!" Sulli begged "arasso arasso!" Hoya said. Hoya turned his face to Sulli and put his hands on his cheek and made a cute face "bbuing bbuing!" Sulli laughed hard. "Omo don't ever do aegyo you don't match it. "Y-yah!" Hoya shouted but Sulli just hugged him and kiss his cheek. 

Jiyeon saw mark crying a little and screaming So she came to him "Yah what's wrong?" Mark just loomed at her "aish my heart hurts." Mark replied while wiping his tears. "Aish I knew I should've been by her side every time so she could've liked me too!" Mark kept saying. Jiyeon went and hugged him and pat his back "Yah don't cry mark you'll get over Krystal soon plus she's in love with myungsoo you can't compete with him anymore Arasso."

 

 

       -It's been 2 weeks and no one knows where myungsoo is but just then Yoseob came To talk to krystal. "Yah unni! Myungsoo I know why he hasn't been here he's been in bed dying!!" Yoseob said. Krystal thanked Yoseob and went to Myungsoo's house. She came into his room and it was all cold and myungsoo was sleeping and he sleep talked "Halbeoji! Halbeoji! Don't go!" Krystal felt bad and she went to Myungsoo's side and kissed his forehead. then he woke up and hugged her. "Yah don't cry alone anymore and don't keep your sadness from me I'm right here for you. Krystal said while hugging him still. "I miss you myungsoo said." Krystal put her face on myungsoo and looked at him then she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "Come on let's get ready for school arasso?" myungsoo got ready and they both walked to school together. 

Jessica went to her house and Kim bum was waiting for her. 

"Yah your here!" Jessica ran and gave him a hug. 

"do you want to go play at the snow? Kim bum asked and drove to get coffee. 

school has ended and myungsoo went to go buy something for krystal. He came out of the store and saw a kid running towards the ball on the street and myungsoo ran towards the kid and moved the kid out of the way but the car hit myungsoo....