Chapter 16

This is love

Krystal walked home alone in the cold just thinking about the times with myungsoo. She didn't know that Myungsoo was following her. "Yah.." mark says and hugs Krystal. Myungsoo suddenly felt jealous. "How did it go with myungsoo?" Krystal looked up at Mark and wiped her tears. "It went great" "eyy stop lying why are you crying then?" "I'm crying because I'm really happy" Krystal forced a smile. "Nonsense. But let me take you home arasso it's getting late you shouldn't walk home alone like this" Myungsoo followed them to her house and he kept trying to think as hard as he can to remember krystal. "Come on Kim Myungsoo! You can remember her!" He said to his self But then he just went home because it was no use trying. 

"Myungsoo.." Kim bum said. 

"Hyung?" 

"Let's talk outside " Myungsoo followed Kim bum out to the front yard. "What did you want hyung?" Kim bum let out a sigh "I should've said this to you earlier but I didn't have courage but now I think I do.. little brother, I just want you to know I'm sorry for everything I said and did to hurt your feelings arasso? I feel bad since you can't remember" "it's alright hyung I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it anyway." Myungsoo smiled. 

Myungsoo got ready for school and he was still getting stared at by people from school so it mad him uncomfortable. "Yah Myungsoo-ah! Do you remember us now!!?" Sunggyu said."Hyung you remember us right?!" Yoseob asked. "Sorry guys but we can still hang out if you guys would like that?" Myungsoo said. Krystal walked pass myungsoo without even looking at him or talking to him she just walked passed like it was nothing which made myungsoo worried considering she use to always greet him. 

He went after her. "Hey.?" Krystal turned around "yes?" He didn't know what to say so he just brought her to the rooftop. "What are we doing here?" Krystal asked. "I'm sorry for yesterday i-- "it's fine if you don't remember I get it and so now it's time to move on" She forced a smile and walked away. Suddenly myungsoo remembered everything after a ringing in his head. "Wait!" He ran and gave Krystal a back hug. "I remember now." Krystal turned around and smiled "really?!" Myungsoo smiled at krystal and nod his head then he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Eyy I'm glad my myungie is finally back! I missed you a lot!" Myungsoo pinched her cheeks "did you really miss me that much?" He chuckled 

"Yah! Myungsoo remembers now it's a miracle!!" Then infinite came running and jumped on myungsoo to give him a hug. "Yah! I'm gonna die!" Myungsoo groand. "That's what you get hyung!" Everyone was laughing and talking and smiling having a beautiful time together. It's probably something myungsoo will never forget. 

 

 

 

                                4 years later

"Myungsoo come on we have to go get you changed today is your big day!" Jiyeon shouted. 

Myungsoo just sat on his bed and thought about the very first day when he met Krystal. Jiyeon smacked his head. " Yah stop day dreaming and hurry up!" "Aish noona do you really have to hit my head! It'll drain out my memories of krystal!" "Eyy so stupid." Jiyeon said. 

 

"Omo! You look super pretty! Sulli said with a little squeak.

"Is that even krystal?!" Iu said.

Krystal laughed "thanks girls if it wasn't for you I wouldn't look this good!." Sulli and iu hugged Krystal. "Are you ready for your big day?! " iu said. "Aish I'm really nervous but super excited too"

"Come on it's time to walk down the aisle now!" Sulli said and Krystal was walking down the aisle beside her dad and she was staring at myungsoo and he just smiled and waited for her. 

"Ah my soon to be wife looks so beautiful as always." Myungsoo said

"You look handsome today." Krystal said while blushing a bit. 

         "Sir will you take Jung Krystal as your wife?" 

"I do" Myungsoo said.

         "Miss do you take Kim myungsoo as your husband?"

"I do." Krystal said. 

         "you may kiss the bride!" 

Myungsoo leaned in and kissed Krystal while everyone was cheering and screaming. They both looked at each other and kissed again. Myungsoo whispered" I love you krystal." 

 

They went on their honeymoon to Jeju island.

"Ah we have so much bags" Myungsoo said while letting out a sigh. "It's so pretty here , tomorrow can we go to the beach?" Krystal asked. "of course we can." Myungsoo pulled Krystal close to him and he just looked at her and smiled. "Do you remember the first time we met?" "Of course how could I ever forget someone who pours smoothie on a girl and is so cold and mean!" Krystal said. Myungsoo laughed. "Eyy I was young and I didn't make right choices, but after marrying you I think I made a perfect choice!" Myungsoo kissed Krystal. 

 

The end! Well yeah like I said not a good fanfic because it was my very first one! I need to improve more and I will try to be a better writer. So yeah I will make a new story soon!.