Chapter 5

This is love

Mark and Naeun saw everything They both got jealous and just walked away. 

"so everything you said about me being sweet, caring, and kind that's all true." Myungsoo said and he pulled krystal in for a hug. In krystals head  "I don't know the feeling either but when I was in his embrace I felt safe." Myungsoo let her go "come on partner let's take some pictures now." He smiles. they both went on the beach to take pictures of the beautiful beach and view. 

 

Hoya didn't have a partner so he decided to ask Sulli. "Hey I don't have a partner so should we be partners?" Hoya asked shyly. Sulli started blushing and she asked herself "is this real life?" Hoya snapped his fingers and chuckles "of course this is real life now come one let's get some pictures." 

 

"Iu! Iu!" Yoseob kept yelling. Then he found iu on the ground and quickly ran towards her "IU! IU!! Yah wake up iu!" Yoseob held her in his arms and he cried for help. "Someone help Us!" Sunggyu suddenly heard a voice that sounded familiar. "Yah do you hear that?" Sunggyu asked hyuna. "Hear what?" She replied. "Follow me" sunggyu and hyuna both rushed to Yoseob. "Hyung! Help me I just found her like this hyung!" Hyuna quickly called for help. Yoseob was crying and iu was still in his arms. ambulance came and took iu to the hospital. "Yah Yoseob!" "Hyung I have to go with her!" Yoseob left with iu. Sunggyu itched his head."Aish everything happened so sudden " "I hope iu will be fine." Sunggyu went and hugged hyuna."Yah let's just Carry on with our project arasso?" They both walled slowly and took pictures but they still couldn't get over about what happen to iu." Yoseob held onto Iu's hand, he waited for 2 hours and the doctor finally came out and told him what was wrong. "Is she okay?" "Yes, she just fainted because shes too tired and she needs some rest it seems like she hasn't slept for 3 days straight, you may visit her." Yoseob just watched her sleep. 

 

everyone came back to the camp point and meet up after they were done. 

"Oppa!" Naeun said As she walked up to myungsoo She handed him a water bottle. "Thanks Naeun, who was your partner?" Naeun pouted. "Mark was and can I tell you something?" "Sure?" Oppa I like you a lot, I've liked you every since we were kids." Naeun explained. Myungsoo tapped her right shoulder "I don't feel the same" myungsoo walled away and searched for krystal and he spotted her with mark So he hid behind a tree and listened to their conversation. Mark handed krystal a water bottle. " where did you go I couldn't find you anywhere I was worried." "Ohh.. I was with myungsoo .." Mark's heart broke a little when he heard that krystal was with myungsoo but he was hoping that she could've just lied. Mark looked at Krystal "hey next time don't leave me" Myungsoo popped out behind the tree and chuckled "there is no next time so don't you dare think about a next time before I'll kill you" myungsoo said coldly. Mark walked up to him "really?" Mark grabbed krystal and pulled her close to him. Then myungsoo got angry and punched mark in the face twice and grabbed him by his collar "You bastard!!" Krystal yelled "Stop it! What's wrong with you!?" Krystal helped mark up And she looked at myungsoo coldly and left to the bus. Everyone went home after they arrived back to school. "Mark I'll walk you home arasso?" Krystal offered. Mark and krystal walked to his house. 

Myungsoo called his dad.

"Appa can you tell seul-bi that I'll take her to go buy a new bag tomorrow" he hung up and just practiced his guitar at the park then Naeun walked and sat next to him. "Oppa what's wrong?" She handed him some milk But myungsoo just ignored her and strummed on his guitar. "I'll be here for you oppa" Naeun said. Myungsoo stopped playing his guitar. "Yah why are you here in the middle of the knight your parents are probably worried about you by now, go home arasso?" "B-but I can't go home alone I'm scared can you come with me?" Myungsoo and Naeun were walking to Naeuen's house. "Oppa I'm sorry if I'm annoying but I care for you and you should tell me the problem were friends right? Friends can depend on each other and tell each other anything." when myungsoo heard what Naeun said he thought of krystal. "were here at your house so you should go inside it's cold, goodnight" myungsoo walked off. 

 

"haha look who it is its this bastard" the gang leader, Park Hae Jin Said. The gang surrounded myungsoo. "you got away last time do you think you'll get away this time?" Hae Jin smirked. Myungsoo cracked his knuckles and took off his jacket. "I don't have all night so bring it bastards" Hae Jin smiled and his gang all went to myungsoo to fight. Myungsoo kicked one of them and tackled the other one onto the floor myungsoo beat up all five guys but one guy came out with a bat and hit myungsoo on the head which caused him to become unconscious. The gang left. myungsoo woke up and he was in a girls room. Someone came in the room and it was a girl. "Myungsoo-ah what happened last night!" "Jiyeon! When did you arrive?" "I came yesterday and I just saw you laying down dripping in blood you sacred me to deat what happened myungsoo?!" Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders "some bastard did it" Jiyeon got all worked up and she clenched her fist together "Yah!! who are they show me I'll beat them up one by one!" Myungsoo just laughed "yah let's eat." "Are you going to attend Changmin?" Myungsoo said. "Yes I am today so let's hurry up!" 

Iu finally woke up. "Hey are you feeling any better?" Yoseob asked. "W-where am i?" Iu said in a weak voice. "You're in the hospital but just rest I'll get you some water." Yoseob handed her a cup of water. "You fainted but you just need to rest arasso, I already called your mother and father they'll be here soon."  "Why did you stay with me?" Iu asked confused. Yoseob smiled with s tear in his eye "because I like you Iu." Yoseob said with confidence.

Myungsoo entered the school and everyone was looking at him.

"Omo what happen to myungsoo?" Students 

"Ahh! What happen to oppa!." Fangirls said. 

"Did he get into a fight?" Boys said. 

Sulli looked at Krystal "Yah! Myungsoo-ah look at his face!" Krystal turned and looked at his face she was really worried about him but she didn't want to show him that she cared because she was still mad at him. Myungsoo just walked to the office where Jiyeon Was at. "Noonan are you ready for school?" "You two know each other? Mr. Lee asked And looked at myungsoo "uh yeah she's my childhood friend and she's like my noona." "Oh then please show her around." Mr. Lee said and smiled. 

"Yah that's myungsoo's childhood friend!" The leader of the fangirls said. "Omo! I ship her with him Instead of that annoying girl." She pointed to krystal And krystal just walked away. All day all krystal ever heard was that Jiyeon and Myungsoo looked good together and it hurt her but she also flet worried because of myungsoo's face. Then she bumped into Myungsoo and they went up to the rooftop. Krystal had tears in her eyes. "why is your face like that? Do you know how worried I am about you"? Myungsoo just looked at her With silence. "Yah! don't you hear-- myungsoo suddenly kissed her on the lips and she didn't fight it and he didn't know why he kissed her but he knew it felt right...