Chapter 4

This is love

Myungsoo and krystal walked to the park and sat on a bench and just breath in the fresh air and looked at the beautiful sky. Myungsoo let out a big sigh. "Ahh i feel so free! Yah do you want to go and eat some Ramen?" Krystal smiled at him "really?! Let's go then come on!" They both sat and ate ramen together. Suddenly tears came out of myungsoo's eyes And krystal saw. "Yah! What's wrong?!" Myungsoo forced a smile "nothing I'm just happy to be here with you." Krystal started blushing. "Eyy are you blushing?.." Myungsoo teased krystal. Krystal quickly ate her food and walked away quickly. "Yah!! Wait for me Krystal!!" Myungsoo shouted. Krystal didn't look where she was going and she bumped into a pole."aish!! My head!" Myungsoo caught up to her "are you okay?! why didn't you wait for me?" Krystal kept rubbing her forehead "my head hurts." Myungsoo went close to her and kissed her forehead, krystal started blushing. "Did that make it feel better?" He said with a smile. they walked and they finally arrived at krystals house. "Yah walk home safely and thanks." Myungsoo waved "goodnight" Krystal went into her room and fixed her bed. Jessica jumped off her bed "who were you out with so late huh?" Krystal shrugged her shoulders "just a friend." Krystal was blushing and she kept smiling and thinking about the kiss on her forehead.  "Hey why ate you blushing? Omo! Is it perhaps a boy?!!" "U-uh no!" "Don't lie to your unni I know your lying." "Arasso I have a crush on this guy his name is myungsoo.." Krystal said in defeat.  Jessica eyed krystal "is he a nice guy?" "Of course he is unni he was cold at first but in the inside he's a nice guy bow can we get some rest I'm really tired.

 

        ~Kim's house.~

 

"Myungsoo-ah is that you?" Mrs Kim said. 

" yes Omma sorry I came home mate I was out with a friend."

"Arasso go get some rest."

Myungsoo laid in his bed thiking about the forehead kiss "Myungsoo-ah! Why did you do that aish you're so stupid how are you going to face her tomorrow!" Myungsoo kept on thinking about it.

 

The next day. 

 

Myungsoo went down stairs and ate breakfast with his family.

"Son can you do me a favor please?" Mr. Kim said.

"Neh appa?" Myungsoo said.

"Can you please take your seul-bi to go buy a new bag tomorrow your brother will be very busy today."

" Arasso appa." 

"Great thanks." 

"I have to get to school I'll see you later bye appa and omma!"

 

Krystal walked out of her house And saw Mark waiting. "Good morning friend." He said with a smile. "goodmorning."

Myungsoo was going to Krystal's house but he saw mark and krystal walking by each other and talking and laughing he suddenly got jealous and a quite angry. 

"You look happy today." mark said. "of course I'm happy all the time." Krystal said. They finally arrived at school He walked with Krystal to he locker. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner for the field trip we are going to have today?" Myungsoo over heard the conversation And he took Krystal's hand and just then another hand was on Krystal's other wrist and it was Mark's. "Yah myungsoo I wasn't done talking to her yet." Myungsoo smirked "sadly your time is up and mine is more important than some dumb crap." Krystal removed marks hand"I'll be back." as Krystal walked away with myungsoo mark felt a little bit heart broken.  Krystal roughly removed her hands from myungsoo's. "Yah! You can't just take me away like that when I'm in a middle of a conversation with someone." "what's your relationship with him?" Myungsoo said coldly. "There's nothing were just Great friends." "don't lie and just tell me it's obvious that bastard likes you back too." "Huh?" Krystal had a confused look. Myungsoo fake laughed "yah if I knew you were a two timer I wouldn't have treated you like this." "I'm disappointed in you myungsoo, I thought you were a friend of mine and you don't even believe your own friend, I actually saw some good in you, you were a caring, sweet, and kind person but I guess you're just a cold, selfish, jerk after all." Krystal walked away with anger and rage. Myungsoo ruffled his hair "aish! This girl is so confusing!" 

Everyone got into the bus and sat down with their partners. Myungsoo saw mark and krystal sitting next to each other and he gave krystal and cold look. Mark whispers to krystal " what happen why does he keep glaring at you?" Krystal ignored the question "when we get there I want to take pictures of the beach first." Hoya sat next to Myungsoo. "Eyy what's wrong myungsoo-ah? You haven't said a word all day today?" Hoya looks at the direction that myungsoo is looking at and he sees krystal and mark laughing. "Yah! Are you jealous?" Myungsoo ignored hiya and just listened to music and closed his eyes. They arrived at the beach and everyone got off the bus. myungsoo saw krystal by herself taking pictures and he took that chance to talk to her. he walked up to krystal "yah I thought we were partners!" Krystal just rolled her eyes and ignored him then suddenly myungsoo grabbed krystals hand and placed it on his chest. "yah! What are you doing just leave me alone arasso?!" Krystal said with anger but myungsoo didn't let go. "Do you feel that? My heart beats this fast every single time I am with you and I'm not sure why..