Chapter 13

This is love

The driver came out of the car and ran to myungsoo and called 9-1-1. The abumbulance came as fast as they could and went to get myungsoo and there was a huge crowd surrounding him and reporters came. 

     "Hello today we are with news this little said that this high schooler has saved him from getting hit by a car so now welm'll ask him a few questions." Mr. Jung said. (Krystal's dad) "uh.. I ran to get my ball and that guy jumped out of no where and pushed me away.." the kid said. "Arasso thank you for your answer." Jiyeon saw the news. "Omo!! Is that Myungsoo!!" She called Mr and Mrs. Kim to tell them about myungsoo and they all rushed quickly to the hospital and waited. 

"aigoo! First his Halbeoji now him!" Halmmoni cried. Mrs. Kim went to go hug her. "Jiyeon thanks for telling us I appreciate it and how did this all happen?" Mr. Kim asked "well I saw it on the news actually.." Jiyeon said bitting her bottom lip. "arasso." Kim bum came running down the hall. "Is he fine what happen why is he in here omma?!" "He's in here because he got hit by a car!" Mrs. Kim cried. Jiyeon took out her phone and immediately texted Krystal that Myungsoo was in the hospital. 

 

Krystal was waiting at the park for myungsoo after texting him about 12 times to come and meet up with her then she received a text from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: Krystal! Come to the hospital immediately Myungsoo is hurt!!

Krystal was running as fast as she could and all she can think about was that it's her fault and that if he was okay. She finally arrived at the hospital. she saw Jiyeon waiting for her and they went inside the room. Krystal ran to Myungsoo's side and held his hand "Myungsoo-ah I'm sorry this is all my fault please wake up soon!" The doctor came In. "Excuse me but may I please talk with Mr. And Mrs kim?" They went into the doctors office. "Here's some good news your son is going to be unconscious for maybe 2 or 3 days, bad news is that when he recovers he'll randomly get some head pains, we're going to make an appointment for surgery once he recovers first, he needs to take these pills once he wakes up if the pain gets worst send him in." "Thanks doctor we well definitely do that." "What are we going to do? Mrs. Kim asked. " I need him to be well he's going to be the next CEO." "All to care about is the company and not your own kids what kind of father are you!!" Mrs Kim walked away.  

Sunggyu and Hoya and Yoseob all came to visit Myungsoo. 

Sunggyu sat down the balloon. "Aish this dude always gets hurt." Sunggyu wiped his tears. "Hyung! You'll be okay right?!" Yoseob started sobbing. Hoya hugged Yoseob. "He'll be alright." Hoya starts to cry also. Jiyeon sits near Krystal "don't worry myungsoo is a strong guy he'll eventually wake up soon." "I'm just afraid of what might happen when he wakes up and it's all my fault for this." Krystal said. "it's no one's fault." 

 

It's been 4 days and myungsoo finally woke up. Myungsoo looked around and he saw Krystal sleeping near him and he saw Sunggyu, Hoya, and Yoseob sleeping. He moved Krystal's hair from her face and he looked at her and smiled. Then she woke up with a surprise face. "Myungsoo you're finally awake!" Krystal hugged him. "I'm sorry it's all my fault that you got into this mess and that your face looks like this.." "yah! Don't say weird things! It's not your fault arasso." Myungsoo smiled at krystal and wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm no help and these words won't help much. "you're here so that's good enough for me" Krystal felt butterflies in her stomach and she was smiling after myungsoo said that. She fed myungsoo and they kept kaughing and talking. "Hyung! You're awake!!" Yoseob ran over to myungsoo giving him a big hug! "Yah be careful next time myungsoo! Sunggyu yelled "eyy I'm sorry grandpa." Myungsoo teased and chuckles "aish! You're lucky you're hurt." Sunggyu said. "Yah you mad us worried to death." Hoya said. "Eyy don't worry guys I'm perfectly fine." Naeun came in and tried to hug myungsoo but he rejected it. "Sorry Naeun but you hugging me in front of my girlfriend is not okay." Krystal couldn't help but smile widely and blush after hearing myungsoo said the word "Girlfriend". "But oppa! She took you away from me! I loved you first!" Naeun said while giving Krystal dirty looks. "Please get over me arasso and please understand that I'll never like you because my heart belongs to someone else and you can find someone better than me." Myungsoo pat her shoulders. "Omo! When did Myungsoo become a maN?!" Hoya teased. "Yah ! When did you become so annoying" Myungsoo laughed and so did everyone else. "Hey no fair 4 vs 1!" Hoya smiled. 

 

The next morning myungsoo was released from the hospital and he went to school that day and as he was walking with infinite he had a headache out of no where and dropped to the ground. "Hyung! Hyung! Hoya get his pills!" Hoya quickly rushed and grabbed the pill's put of his back pack and gave it to myungsoo to eat. "myungsoo are you okay?!" Hoya asked while trying to get myungsoo to see him. Myungsoo couldn't really and hear and couldn't really see anyone or anything. "Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked. "promise me you guys won't tell Krystal arasso?" "But Krystal would be worried to death?"Sunggyu said "yeah that's exactly why I want to keep this from her Promise me please guys." Myungsoo begged and begged. "Arasso we will do it for you." During P:E myungsoo stepped out to get fresh air and to take his pill and Mark followed and saw everything...

 

Sorry that I've been lacking and this story is going to end pretty soon. But I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a nice day :)