Chapter 11

This is love

Myungsoo and Krystal ran to the roof top and everyone was talking.

"Omo is she crazy?!" One student said.

"She's out of her mind!" Another student said.

Krystal went near and tried to comfort Naeun.

"Naeun please don't jump" Krystal said. "I can do what I want!!" Naeun said. "Why are you doing this Naeun?" 

Naeun just smirked "you took Myungsoo oppa from me! Don't act innocent!!" Naeun was about to jump but Krystal reached for Naeun's wrist. "NAEUN! please I'm begging you don't do this!" Krystal said while trying her hardest to pull Naeun up. Myungsoo ran over to help Krystal. He pulled Naeun up on the rooftop again. Naeun was crying and hugging myungsoo."oppa I'm so scared!" Naeun was wiping her tears while hugging myungsoo. Myungsoo gave Krystal the she hugged me first look But Krystal just smiled and said it's fine. Myungsoo tool Naeun to class and went to find Krystal. "Yah are you okay?" Myungsoo said while observing Krystal. She just smiled back "don't worry about me." 

 

Jiyeon was in the library reading a book and Mark spotted her so he took a seat across from her. "What are you reading"? Mark asked. "Are you stalking me now?" Jiyeon teased. "the library is public." Mark said with a little chuckle "you're just like Myungsoo a bit cold." Jiyeon closed her book and raised an eyebrow. "Yah!" Mark just laughed "I'm sorry but you had me thinking about what you said a couple days ago about Krystal and myungsoo." Mark said with his hand under his chin." Jiyeon pat marks shoulders "I have to go." Jiyeon left And when she left mark noticed she left her book. 

Sulli went to sit down next to krystal. "Aish have you seen Hoya anywhere?" Sulli asked. "no why?" Hoya popped out of no where "Yah do you miss me?" Sulli jumped up and hugged Hoya. "Yah! Where have you been?!". Sulli yelled. "I'm just gonna go to class now." Krystal said While walking away. "I have a surprise for you" Hoya said. "Omo! Where!!" Sulli said. Hoya grabbed Sulli's hand "first you have to kiss my cheek and I'll give it to you arasso.?" Sulli leaned in to kiss Hoya on the cheek but Hoya moved his head and she ended up kissing him on the lips. "Y-yah.. why did you move your head" Sulli said while blushing. Hoya laughed and handed her a bracelet. "Here you go I hope you like it" Hoya said With a wide smile. He put the bracelet on Sulli's wrist and fan girls were taking pictures of it.

Yoseob saw it sitting down on the bench and she looked sad and depressed. He pinched Iu's cheeks "don't be sad anymore" Yoseob said while messing and making Iu laugh. "Oh you smiled!" Yoseob said. Iu just walked away. "Yah iu! Let's get ice cream?" Yoseob ran to catch up to her.

Hyuna saw Sunggyu with another girl laughing and talking. "Aish this jerk how can he lie to me saying he's busy!" Hyuna said with anger.            20mins later 

Sunggyu walked over to Hyuna and tried to give her a hug but Hyuna moved her body and rejected the hug. "Wae? Did I do something?" Sunggyu questioned. "Yah! You said you were busy but I catch you talking to another girl!" Hyuna pouted. Sunggyu laughed. "Don't laugh it's not funny!" Hyuna said. "eyy that's my cousin." Sunggyu said with a little chuckle at the end of his sentence. "H-huh.. oh.." Hyuna walled away with embarrassment And Sunggyu just laughed and smiled at the dorky Hyuna. 

"Krystal" Mark said. 

"Mark" Krystal said. 

"Around 7 can you meet up with me?" Mark asked. 

Krystal smiled "sure." 

 

"Yah! Myungsoo-ah! We have a concert today come on let's go!!" Hoya said with excitement And all the four boys ran and went to the concert. "Good evening everybody today we welcome back Kim Myungsoo!" Sunggyu said. Every one was chanting. "Arasso let's get started!" The band was enjoying this moment laughing and playing their instruments while singing it's what the four boys always dream of doing together. 

"This looks to expensive." Krystal said with a worried face. "Just sit down its my treat anyway. Mark smiled at krystal. "Oh order anything on the list. "Omo are you serious?" Krystal said. "I'm dead serious now continue." Mark was watching Krystal while she was picking out her food. -in marks head "She looks so pretty right now, I must confess to her I can't keep this up anymore." they both were done eating food. "Krystal I asked you to come and there is a reason for that." Mark's smile faded. "What is it..? Krystal said in confusion. "actually I like you a lot I've liked you every since I toured you around Changmin high, I just knew from that moment that you were the one for me." mark said and sigh. "I'm sorry I can't accept your confession.. " Krystal got up and left mark dumbfounded. Mark ruffled his hair "aish!!" Krystal was running home and she heard music and a heard crowds and she heard a familiar voice singing it was Myungsoo so she walked over to it. She was watching Myungsoo play the guitar and sing. Myungsoo saw her and winked at her and Krystal's heart started beating fast. "yah I'll walk you home" Myungsoo said with a smile. "Arasso, you did awesome! Krystal said while giving Myungsoo a thumbs up. Myungsoo just chuckled. They reached Krystal's house and Myungsoo's phone rang. "Yeosobyeo?" Suddenly myungsoo's face was all blank and a tear fell out of his eye...

 

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I'm also sorry for this boring chapter but have a nice day everyone :)