Chapter 3

This is love

Krystal was still in myungsoo's arm and he smirked at her"you're so clumsy" she quickly got up and she was blushing a bit"y-yah Thats because you-" myungsoo cut her off "Aish! You're so annoying and loud please shut up! And I what?" Myungsoo chuckles "just get out of here I don't want an annoying girl to ruin my moment with the sun right now so go away" Krystal got annoyed and kicked him on his shin."you jerk!" Myungsoo groaned in pain "Yah!!" Krystal ran back inside the school. Myungsoo shouted "get back over here you crazy girl!" While Krystal was running she accidentally bumped into Naeun. "I'm really sorry" Krystal bowed but Naeun just roled her eyes and walked away. 

 

         P:E

while every was play partner soccer myungsoo went to krystal and grabbed her hand "Come on partner" Krystal removed his hands "Yah what  exactly are you planning to do to me!" Myungsoo suddenly got annoyed and moved close to krystal his face was only 3 inches away from her face "why does choosing you as my partner have to do revenge can't we just be partners!" Myungsoo yelled with anger. Mr. Jo went up to myungsoo "Go run 2 miles up on the track!!" Myungsoo smirked at Krystal and left. Krystal thought to herself why was my heart beating when his face was close to mine?.. and why does he want to be my partner?" myungsoo was on the track running and Naeun came up to the track and ran with him"Oppa? What's wrong with you, you aren't yourself these days?" He looked at Naeun and gave a her a cold look"leave me alone arasso?" Naeun left with anger and sadness. After school ended krystal went to myungsoo. "Hey hold up!" Krystal said. She went and grabbed his hand while running towards the store. "Yah!" Myungsoo's heart started to beat fast. They arrived at the store and krystal dragged him to the boy side she kept finding Changmin uniform coats and trying to see which one was myungsoo's size. She bought him a new school coat and as they were walking she handed him the bag, "here since I spelt coffee on your coat now can we stop fighting it's getting really annoying Don't you agree?" Myungsoo smirked and dragged her with him and she saw a huge crowd. "Myungsoo-ah what are we doing here?.." She said with a confused look on her face. "Just wait here arasso?" He said and went on stage with infinite. People were shouting Infinite Infinite Infinite!. Myungsoo greeted the fans "Annyeong everyone today were singing a song called can you smile please enjoy. As they were playing it was myungsoo's part and krystal also started to cheer and yell infinite. "Woah? I didn't think he would have such a nice voice.." the concert ended and myungsoo walked down the stage and towards krystal. She complimented him "Daebak! You did good!" Myungsoo chuckles I'm always good. Hoya and Yoseob ran up to myungsoo. "Hyung we did awesome tonight!" Hoya saw krystal and he decided to tease myungsoo"yah you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend?" Myungsoo quickly replied "she's not my girlfriend!" "Eyy don't be shy to tell us" myungsoo and krystal started blushing a little. Myungsoo fake coughed "yah I'm taking her home I'll meet you guys at the hangout arasso?" As soon as Krystal and myungsoo walked away Yoseob asks hoya "hyung are they dating?!" Hoya patted his back "I'm not sure, I have to go and get my coat I'll be right back" Hoya walked back to the stage and he noticed that someone left a red coat here. "Huh? I wonder who this is? Sulli was walking and she thought to herself "My Jacket!!" She quickly ran back and searched for her coat. Hoya so her searching for something "hey is this your jacket?" Sulli turned as soon as she heard Hoya's voice. She nervously grabbed the jacket from him "t-Thank you" she said. "Wait I know you! Aren't you Sulli?" Sulli's eyes widen. "Uh yeah.. how did you know?" "Why wouldn't I you're in all my classes and I received a support letter from you when I was feeling down, thanks for that by the way your world's really moved me and had me thinking a lot about my future and life." Hoya replied with a smile. Sulli's face got red."ohh.. you received it." She said nervously. She walled away as fast as she can and she tripped over a wire but hoya caught her. "Are you okay?" Hoya said while looking into Sulli's eyes. Sulli saw his sparkling eyes. "Y-Yeah I'm okay.." She quickly got up and rushed home. 

While Krystal and myungsoo were walking it was all silent but myungsoo broke the silence "thanks for tonight I had fun I didn't think a girl like you knee how to have fun" he chuckles. Krystal lightly punched him in the arm "Yah. I didn't know a selfish jerk like you knew how to sing and play the guitar really well and better then I had expected." Myungsoo and krystal just laughed and joked around the whole way to Krystal's house. "Thanks I had a lot of fun tonight goodnight." She said with a smile and that smile suddenly made myungsoo's heart beat fast. "Goodnight." Myungsoo put his hands on his heart."why is my heart beating so fast?" He entered into infinite hangout and Yoseob jumped around asking myungsoo "is krystal your girlfriend!!?? Come on tell us hyung!" Myungsoo sat on the couch and started smiling as he was thinking about krystal. "Hoya come here!" Hoya came and observe myungsoo "yah he's definitely in love!" Hoya and Yoseob kept teasing him. Myungsoo ran Inot his room and laid down on his bed thinking about krystal.

 

The next day

krystal went to open her locker and when she closed it myungsoo appeared. "Aish! You startled me!" "I didn't mean to, so part ner are you a fan of Infinite now? He said with a smile. "We I must admit you guys are good." "whose you're favorite one so far?" Krystal suddenly ignored that question and walked away. Then at the end of school some of myungsoo's fangirls found krystal all alone. One of them said "yah look at this girl she's so pathetic you think you can get away with hitting myungsoo oppa?!" The leader of the fangirl pushed krystal down and krystals knee got scraped by the cement and krystal got up and pulled the leaders hair and she threw her shoes at the other two girls. Just then myungsoo saw them and he went over to them and yelled at the fan girls "yah! What are you guys doing to her? Huh?" The 3 girls just bowed and apologized "go away arasso!" They went away as quickly as they can. "Yah? Are you okay?" myungsoo observes her and he saw that her knee was scraped. Krystal lied and said "I'm fine." He got down on his knees. "Myungsoo-ah! What exactly are you doing right now!!" she was blushing and she was nervous. He pulled out a band-aid and placed it on her knee."don't lie next time and be careful around those girls I apologize, I know you aren't okay." myungsoo replied in a serious tone he looked krystal in the eye and krystal started blushing..