Chapter 14

This is love

Mark went up to Myungsoo. "Yah what's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Myungsoo quickly got on his feet "just getting some fresh air. Mark knew that Myungsoo was lying but he just went along with it. "So are you on good terms with krystal again?" Myungsoo raised one eyebrow up "why so you can snatch her away from me?" Myungsoo chuckled "well I didn't think of that but thanks for the idea. Mark smirked and walked away. "Yah you bastard! Don't you dare!" Mark just laughed. 

Mark went to the library and saw Jiyeon reading again so he decided to sit across from her. "What?" Jiyeon said coldly. "Eyy don't be like that I can't read With you?" "What do you need?" Jiyeon said. "I don't need anything I just want to read?" Jiyeon just smirk at Mark. Mark looked at her and his heart was beating fast and he just smiled at Jiyeon everytime she would look up. Jiyeon was blushing a bit and she felt her heart beating fast. 

Krystal went to her locker and she saw a note in there and it said, 

"hey I think you're really pretty Krystal."

Krystal smiled because it was a love note and she some more love notes from people then myungsoo walled over to her and leaned against the locker next to hers. "What is this?" Myungsoo asked. "Love note from some boys" Krystal smiled to get myungsoo jealous. "Eyy why are you smiling because of some other guy!" Krystal just laughed and softly punched myungsoo on the arm. "Ouch!" Myungsoo groaned. "When did you become so jealous of other guys huh?" Krystal teased. "since I started loving you.." Myungsoo said. Krystal face got red and myungsoo pinched her cheeks. "Why are you so cute?" He laughed. "I got it from my omma." Krystal said. "Yah well you guys stop the lovey dovey crap." Jiyeon said. Myungsoo and Krystal quickly stopped and were  embarrassed. "Ahem sorry noona." Jiyeon walked in between them. "Yah you should find a boyfriend so you won't be so mean like this!" Myungsoo shouted and jiyeon turn back and gave myungsoo a death glare and he just smiled as if he was innocent. 

Iu went on her phone and went to her contacts and called Yoseob.

Iu: can we meet up at the park?

Yoseob: arasso. 

Later that afternoon Yoseob saw iu sitting at the bench looking depressed. "Yah what's wrong? Why are you always looking depressed huh?" Iu just turned to him and wiped her tears "I'm really sorry please forgive me" Yoseob looked at iu in confusion? "Why are you crying and forgive you for what?" "Yoseob I'm breaking up with you .. I have to my father doesn't want us together anymore I'm sorry I really am." "Wae! Yoseob hugged her and iu hugged back but she let go of his arms and wiped her tears and walked away from him. Yoseob just stood at the same spot and he couldn't move his legs to chase after her because he felt like they were stuck to the ground. 

Sunggyu and Hyuna were doing a duet together at a concert and tons of fans were screaming. "Please don't get mad or hurt my girlfriend I know I should have let you guys know about Hyuna and I didn't because I was being selfish so to make it up to you guys I wrote a song and me and Hyuna are going to perform it please enjoy." Sunggyu sat down on the stool and Hyuna came out of the curtains and she felt her heart beating super fast and everyone was staring at her and it was all quiet until a fan shouted "I Approve!" And everyone started shouting "I approve,  I Approve!" Then they both started singing from their hearts. 

Hoya cooked dinner for his date with Sulli tonight. Sulli arrived at the front door and Hoya opened it and he looked super handsome and Sulli looked beautiful. "Come inside" Hoya greeted Sulli with a bright smile. He pulled out a chair for Sulli to sit on and he prepared the food on the table. "TA DA! What do you think?" Sulli took a bite. "Omo! It's so good! How did you learn how to cook this good?" Sulli said with food stuffed in . "Uh I got it from my mom she taught me and so did Sunggyu." Sulli gave Hoya a thumbs up "yah my boyfriend is the best!" after they ate dinner Hoya the TV and they were watching a romantic and comedy movie. "Come here and sit I'll make the pop corn arasso?" Hoya said and walked to the kitchen to make the pop corn. Sulli sat on the couch and played the movie. "Hurry it's starting!" Sulli shouted. Hoya quickly goes over to the couch and they were watching the movie. 

Myungsoo knocked on Krystal's door And Jessica opened it. "Oh myungsoo.." "uh is Krystal here.?" Jessica shouted "Krystal it's myungsoo!" Krystal hurried towards the front door. "Hey." Myungsoo grabbed her hand and dragged her with him "where are we going?" Myungsoo covered her eyes "just wait." "I feel like you're going to do something bad." Myungsoo laughed and uncovered her eyes there was white lights on the trees and white rose petals all over the ground and on the carpet. "Woah! You did all this?" Krystal said with a surprise look. "Myungsoo took her and pulled out her chair for her. "yep I did all this just for you since you liked the other guys life note so much and smiled I decided to blow your mind." Myungsoo said with a smirk And he clapped his hands and the waiters brought their food and set it on the table. "Yah I already told you I don't like you spending money on expensive things like this." Myungsoo smiled "I didn't spend my money I spent my dad's money" "eyy a guy who spends there dad's money isn't my type." Krystal teased. "Yah! Just be happy it took me 6 hours to think and prepare all this!" Myungsoo said while eating his food. after they ate food Myungsoo dragged her to the stage and he sat down and played the guitar and sang for Krystal. "This is a song I wrote and I want to dedicate it to my girlfriend Krystal." Krystal smiled and waved. Myungsoo started singing and strumming but he suddenly got a headache and he could barely hear or see then he started playing all the wrong notes and he needed the pill's but before he could do anything he fell down..