Chapter 6

This is love

Myungsoo removed his lips and he opened his eyes and looked at Krystal and she stared back at him They were both blushing and they were extremely shy. "Ahem, y-yah don't push me away anymore" myungsoo said shyly but with a little smile. "Then don't get hurt anymore." Krystal covered her wide smile. myungsoo turned and looked at Krystal "I like you" he smiled. Krystal was blushing even more and she hugged him "I like you too" myungsoo smiled widely after hearing those words come out of Krystal's mouth he couldn't stop smiling. they both went back to class. "Everyone were going to take a pop quiz so Mark would you please pass out the quiz, thanks." All the quiz were passed out. Myungsoo ripped a sticky note and wrote on it "are you busy afterschool?" Theb he put it on Krystal's paper. She saw and wrote "yeah". myungsoo wrote back "Follow me after school arasso?" Krystal wrote back"Arasso?" After school was over myungsoo waited at the front gate of the school for krystal. "Krystal!" Mark shouted to get her attention. She turned back "deh?" Mark caught up to krystal "let's go out tonight my treat." What time?" Mark looked at his watch "uh around 8" Krystal gave him the ok sign and ran to the front gate Where she saw myungsoo waiting. "where are we going?" Krystal asked. " don't worry." "yah why are we at an elmentary school?" Then all the students popped out of the front doors one girl was yelling "Oppa!" Seul-bi came and hugged myungsoo then she noticed krystal. "Oppa whose the girl Is she your girlfriend?" Myungsoo and krystals face suddenly turned red and they were embarrassed. "uh yeah something like that." Myungsoo said shyly. "Let's go to the store" myungsoo said. They arrive at the store. "Welcome how may I help you?" The store lady asked. "Uh it's fine were just looking around." Krystal and seul-bi were looking for bags with each other and they were laughing. Myungsoo smiled while watching them and krystal saw him and they caught each others eyes and they both smiled at each other. Myungsoo paid for the new bag. "Oppa do you like my new bag? Krystal said it was very pretty." myungsoo smiled "it's very pretty" Krystal saw an ice cream store and she kneeled to the same height as Seul-bi "do you want some ice cream?" "Omo! Is it okay oppa if we get ice cream!?" "Of course" they all went inside the store and myungsoo ordered ice cream for all of them. Myungsoo came and gave them their ice cream he handed krystal the strawberry ice cream. "Don't throw this on my head." Krystal teased. After they all ate ice cream they walled seul-bi home. "Yah do you want to do somewhere?" Myungsoo asked. "Sure." Krystal said. He took her up to a rooftop to watch the fireworks. myungsoo tool off his jacket and put it on krystal. "This is so pretty, thanks" Krystal said and smiled at myungsoo. Myungsoo was walking krystal home and it was 8:54 after myungsoo dropped her off she looked at the time "Omo! I forgot about mark.!" She ran towards the restaurant and saw that mark was gone. "Aish I came too late." She called mark. :Annyeonghaseyo  I'm really sorry I couldn't make it I was busy." 

"It's fine I get it can we go next time?"

"Ah sure I have to go goodnight" 

 

"Yoseob. You should go home you haven't been at school for 3 days now." Yoseob grabbed her hand I'll stay with you arasso I can wait." "How come you didn't sleep for 3 straight days?" Yoseob asked. tears fell out of Iu's eyes "i-I am training to join Woolim.." "don't work yourself so hard arasso?" 

The next day 

 

Mark and krystal were walking together and people were spreading rumors about krystal being a two timer and they kept giving her a dirty look. "Don't listen to them." Mark said "but please listen to me , I like you a lot krystal every since I set my eyes on you." Everyone were looking at mark and krystal. Then the bell rang.  

"Myungsoo did you hear that mark told krystal he likes her." Naeun said. "huh!?" Myungsoo made a fist. When myungsoo left suzy came up to Naeun "your plan is working!" "Of course it's working I never fail." Naeun smirked. Myungsoo kicked the class room door and punched mark and pushed him On the ground. Mark punched myungsoo twice but myungsoo kicked mark on the chest. Krystal held myungsoo back "yah! What is your problem?" "he told you he liked you! See I knew that bastard liked you" myungsoo said with anger. Krystal took him away. "Yah pabo I only like you I won't accept mark arasso so stop acting childish." She put a band-aid on myungsoo's cheek "now stop getting into fights I don't like how your face looks when it gets bruised." Myungsoo hugged her and kissed her on the forehead "you're such an angel. He smiled. After school myungsoo saw Naeun crying and he went to her "what's wrong?" Naeun suddenly hugged myungsoo and cried. Krystsl saw and she got a bit jealouS she saw how myungsoo hugged Naeun back..