Chapter 9

This is love

Myungsoo called krystal. "Let's meet up." Myungsoo went to the park and he was waiting for krystal he couldn't stop thinking about what his appa said to him earlier. "Yah myungsoo-ah!" He heard a familiar voice. Krystal walled up to him and myungsoo hugged her"I miss you a lot" myungsoo said. "we just saw each other today?" Krystal asked in confusion. "Wae you don't miss me?" Myungsoo did aegyo. Krystal laughs "yah why are you laughing?" Myungsoo said "It's funny when you do aegyo, it's totally not attractive." Krystal teased. "Y-yah!" Myungsoo ruffled his hair and krystal pinched his cheeks "why is our myungie so cute" Krystal chuckles. Suddenly myungsoo was all sad. "What's wrong?" Krystal asked. Myungsoo looked at her "I don't think we can be more than friends anymore .." Myungsoo said while holding back his tears. Krystal's face turned all pale. "Did something happen?" "I have to go to Japan for a while im leaving tomorrow  and I won't be back soon so don't wait for me arasso?" Myungsoo leaned in and kissed krystal on the lips and hugged her goodbye, when he was walking away he couldn't hold his tears anymore so he was crying. Krystal walked home and went straight to her room and cried in bed hoping no one would notice. Jessica walked in the bedroom and heard a couple of sobs from under krystals blanket So she went to Krystal's bed "what's wrong?" Krystal uncovered herself and hugged Jessica "Unni! Myungsoo and I broke up he has to go to Japan Tomorrow!" Krystal said. Jessica patted her back "Why does he have to go to Japan? And Im here for you arasso." "His father is making him go unni what do I do?!" 

 

Kim bum (Kim bum is Myungsoo's brother.) was driving and he went to go drink soju. "Aish why does appa only care for Myungsoo and not me!!" Kim bum took a shot of soju He drunk a bunch of soju and butler Jung Woo sat across from Kim bum "yah stop drinking I don't like seeing you like this arasso." Butler Jung woo took the soju away from Kim bum and drove him home and when they entered Kim's house Mrs. Kim freaked out "Aigoo!! What happen to him why did he drink so much!!" Mrs. Kim said. She ordered the maids to break Kim bum into his room. 

 

It was 8:30 And myungsoo and his appa were all packed up to leave to Japan. "Myungsoo-ah! Are you ready?" Mr. Kim said. "Appa I have to meet someone real quick I'll be right back." Myungsoo left to meet up with Mark. "What do you want?" Mark said. Myungsoo handed him a envelope "it's for krystal please give it to her for me." Myungsoo was walking away but mark yelled his name "Myungsoo!  Wait! Why are you giving this to me?" "Because I'm leaving to Japan for a while." Myungsoo said and left. Krystal woke up and it was 10 she knew that myungsoo has already left but she didn't want to go to the airport because she knew seeing him leave and saying farewell will just break her heart. Krystal heard knockings on her front door and she went to go answer it and she saw Sulli and Iu. Sulli and iu hugged krystal "yah it must be hard for you" Sulli said While handing her ice cream. Iu patted krystals back "feel better arasso?" Krystal just pouted "Thanks guys" "I know what would make you feel better shopping!!" Iu and Sulli yelled. All three girls went shopping at the mall. They tried on clothes and bought a bunch of clothes. Krystal walked home with Sulli and iu then after she got to her house iu and Sulli went home. Krystal's phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Its mark you should come outside I'm waiting for you." Krystal opened her door. "What are you doing here" "the same reason as iu and sulli." Mark said. "How are you feeling anyway?" Krystal  pouted "I feel really depressed and hurt but I have to get over it." "Fighting!" Mark said And smiled at her. "Oh yeah here's this" Mark handed krystal and envelope. "What's this?" Krystal said. "Open it." Mark said. Krystal opened it and read what the letter said. 

   Dear Pabo, (Krystal)

         Sorry that I have to leave to Japan but I hope that when I come back things won't change between us. It probably will but all I'm asking for is your forgiveness. Please do me a favor don't wait for me arasso? I know it will be hard for you to move on. I won't forget about you and I will always think about you every single day and minute and hours and second. I haven't been able to saw these words but, Saranghae. 

Krystal was done reading the letter and she was crying. Mark hugged her. "Don't cry arasso I'm here for you krystal and I will always be here for you." Mark said while a little tear came out of his eyes. 

 

Sunggyu, Hoya, and Yoseob were all sad and crying because Myungsoo has left them to go to Japan. "Hyung! Why did you have to go wae!?" Yoseob said in between his sobs. They all gathered and hugged each other. "Cheer up Yoseob he didn't have a choice." Sunggyu said.

 

Myungsoo arrived at Japan. "Are you happy now appa! Now that your making me the CEO and hyung is going to Hate me for the rest of my life do you feel better huh!?!!" Myungsoo said and walked off into his hotel room. myungsoo sat on his bed and stared at a picture of him and krystal. "It's only been 1 day and I miss you already, Krystal-ah I'm sorry please forgive me." A tear drop fell from myungsoo's eyes and landed on his phone screen.

 

It's been 5 months and Myungsoo returned to South Korea.

everyone at school were talking "Omo! Its true Kim Myungsoo came back from Japan and he is so hot!" "Oh my god I can't believe oppa is back we've been waiting for his return!!" Fan girls were screaming. Myungsoo was walking through the halls and he was looking at Krystal and she was looking at him too..

Have a nice day! :)