Chapter 7

This is love

Krystal saw Myungsoo and Naeun hugging and she felt sad so she walked away with a blank face. She was sitting on the bench at the park thinking about the hug then someone came to sit next to her it was Mark. "Eyy why do you look so down?" Mark said. Krystal ignored the answer and smiled "do you want some ice cream?" they both ran to go buy ice cream and they sat down and ate their ice cream while talking. "You didn't answer my question?" Mark said. Krystal felt sad again. " I saw myungsoo hugging Naeun.." Krystal said. After the two of them ate ice cream mark called myungsoo "let's meet up." Mark said. Myungsoo saw mark standing and waiting so he walked over to mark and it was 10 pm. Myungsoo gave mark a cold stare and mark threw a fist at myungsoo's face causing his lips to bleed and he threw another one at myungsoo's face again. Myungsoo got up "Yah! What the hell?!" Myungsoo yelled and shoved Mark into a brick wall and punched Mark in the face. Mark kicked Myungsoo off of him and punched him And held onto myungsoo's collar. "Next time you hurt krystal I'll kill you." Mark said and left myungsoo dumbfounded. "Aish! This jerk!" Myungsoo said and kicked a can And he wiped his blood. 

 

"Yah! Myungsoo-ah! What the hell happen to your face who did this to you! You better tell me now!" Sunggyu said and anger. 

"It's okay sunggyu." myungsoo walked into his room. Yoseob followed. "Hyung! I need some dating advice.." Yoseob said. Myungsoo chuckles "yah why me?" "Because you're the ladies men" Yoseob teased. "What seems to be the problem then?" Myungsoo said with a small laugh. "I like Iu a lot hyung and I don't know how to ask her to be my girlfriend.?" "just be sincere and honest to her don't give her any gifts that's too cheesy." "But hyung in the movies that's how they always win a girls heart!" Yoseob said. Myungsoo patted Yoseob's head "aish this kid, now let me rest arasso."

 

                      ~The next day~

krystal was at her locker and myungsoo walked up to her "hey you didn't answer my texts or calls?" krystal ignored myungsoo and saw mark and she waved and left to class with him. Myungsoo shouted "Yah! Why are you leaving me for that jerk?! Yah!" Myungsoo ruffled his hair. Everyone went to class It was time for P:E  "Class today we are going to play a classic, it's dodge ball time! Before we start I will put you into two teams." Mr. Jo said. krystal and myungsoo were on separate teams. myungsoo had the ball and he threw the ball at Yoseob's leg. "Hyung! I'll get you back!" He yelled but myungsoo just laughed. Mark got the ball and got myungsoo out. "Aish this bastard, really." Myungsoo Said. Suzy got the ball and she looked at Naeun and Naeun gave suzy a signal to aim for Krystal in the face. Then suzy threw the Dodge ball at krystal's face and her nose started bleeding. "Yah krystal!" Mark yelled and myungsoo was going to run towards krystal but mark already grabbed her and picked her up bridal style and brought her to the nurse. Myungsoo went up to suzy "yah! You did that on purpose didn't you!" Suzy just rolled her eyes at him and walked away.       *20 mins later*  Krystal woke up and she saw that Mark was still by her side after she got hit by the ball. "Krystal! Your finally awake thank god how are you feeling?" Mark said in a worried tone. School was over.

 

Krystal was walking with Mark and myungsoo got jealous. Hoya put his arm around myungsoo "yah are you jealous? Myungsoo-ah?" "Why is she ignoring me?" Myungsoo asked. "She might be mad at you." Hoya suggested. Myungsoo itched his head in confusion And walked away. "Yah! Let's go together hoya said and followed myungsoo." 

Yoseob saw Iu alone and he sat with her. " IU I need to tell you something." Yoseob said. "what is it?" Iu said with a smile. "I-I don't really know how to explain this but I like you a lot and I want you to be my girlfriend I may not be the most handsome guy on earth or I may not have the best lines but what I do have is a heart and I know that I only want you will you be my girlfriend?" Yoseob said while holding a rose. Iu blushed and answered "Yes I would love to" Yoseob hugged Iu and shouted "Yes! Your mine!" "Aigoo you must watch a lot of movies." Iu teased. 

it was 7 pm already and Infinite was at their concert.

"Annyeonghaseyo how is everyone tonight!?" Sunggyu said and all the fans were screaming. After the concert myungsoo went straight to the park. "What's his problem?" Hoya asked. "Who knows that bastard never tells us anything anymore." Sunggyu said.  Myungsoo laid down on the bench and grabbed did phone and dialed Krystal's number. Krystal saw the contact name and ignored It. "Aish! Why is she avoiding me?" Myungsoo said. He was just laying on the bench thinking about krystal and the reason why she has been avoiding him Then suddenly he got a call from his mother He heard her crying."Hello? Omma? What's wrong?!" "Myungsoo-ah hurry to the hospital!" Myungsoo grabbed his guitar and hurried to the hospital and on the bed he saw his sister and on the chaor he saw his parents crying and also his brother was crying a bit. But he noticed his sister wasn't alive...

 

So I apologize for this boring chapter and I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday!!.I was very busy!