Chapter 1

This is love

Krystal and her family just got done unloading boxes and stuff into their new home.

"Krystal!" Jessica shouts. 

"Neh?"

"Can you help me carry my other box into the room."

"Arasso."

"Aish this is so much work my back hurts" Jessica says while sitting down on the bed. "Jessica! Krystal! Hurry up and come eat I prepared us dinner!" "They both raced to the table. Omo! This looks so delicious Omma"!! Jessica hugs Mrs. Jung. "Thank you but eat your food arasso? I need you two to wash up and go to bed afterwards". They all ate and chat a little than they went to bed.

              The next morning.

 

Krystal's alarm went off "Beep Beep Beep!" She pushes the snooze button "aish I am not ready to get up for school and be the new student!" She gets up anyway and brushes her teeth and combs her hair then she puts on the school uniform. "Aigoo! my krystal looks so beautiful today, go to school and make a lot of friends arasso! Now go to school you don't want to be late on your first day". Krystal walks out the door and waves bye to her mom.

 

"Infinite hangout"

"Hyung! Wake up its time for school!" Yoseob kept shaking myungsoo to wake him up. Myungsoo grabbed his head and hugged him "aish this kid" they both get up and walked over to the kitchen. "Sungyu-ah? What are you making?" Yoseob asked as he sniffed the air. "Pancakes!!!" sunggyu said with excitement. Yoseob grabbed a plate of Pancakes and ate fast. "Yah! Eat slow or you'll choke babo!" Hoya shouted. Hoya puts his arms around myungsoo, "yah let's go to school." They left Yoseob with sunggyu and they went to school. "Yah! Wait for us hyung!" Yoseob and sunggyu catches up with hoya and myungsoo.

 

Krystal goes to the office She bows "Annyeonghaseyo my name is Jung Krystal, I am the new student." 

"Annyeonghaseyo I am your principal Lee Byung hun, but please call me Mr.Lee, welcome to Changmin High the school's president Tuan Mark will tour you around the school I hope that you will have a blast on your first day of school have a nice day." Mr. Lee smiled and went into his office. "Annyeonghaseyo as you already know I'm Mark." and I'm krystal haha.. she said nervously."Well let's go ill tour you around. Mark showed krystal every where she needed to go and where everything was in the school He left her at her locker because he had a meeting. A girl just randomly popped out of no where in front of Krystal. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is Sulli what's your name?" Sulli said with a bright smile "My name is krystal" where are you from?" I'm from Busan." Really? Why did you move to Seoul for?" well my dad is a reporter so he got a higher position in Seoul so we had to move.." 

 

     'Just then Infinite walks in'

Everyone was watching them and girls were fan girling  and screaming "I love you oppa!" 

Sulli started to jump and fangirl also "Omo it's Infinite!!" She was shouting with tears of joy.Whose infinite krystal suddenly asked with a confused look. "Infinite is a boy band they're really hot!!" Sulli kept shouting. "your kidding me right?" "What?" Sulli replied with a confused look. "Yah! Let me show you who each one of them are, Sunggyu is the guy whose clunching his fist he is the leader of Infinite and he's the main vocalist and he's also the oldest one, Hoya is the rapper of the group! He's the super hot one with his hair spiked up!, Yoseob is one of the main vocalist in Infinite he's the king of aegyo! He's the guy making cute faces at the fan girls, lastly is Myungsoo He's the guy with the cold stare and hands in his pocket, he's the ice prince so never get on his bad side, he's the guitarist in the group and he's the visual!. krystal got annoyed by the screaming girls and by Infinite "look if you're going to fangirl still I'll get going to class arasso?" Yeah its fine with me" Krystal bumped into Mark. "I'm so sorry he bowed to her. "it's fine and hey may I ask you something?" Of course you can ask me anything friend. Mark said. "Uh well what is so great about Infinite?" Mark chuckles"I really can't answer that I'm not so sure myself but I guess they're just a boy band and girls jus rover react to them." 

 

Finally school ended!.

"Yah myungsoo-ah! Let's go we have to go play another song tonight for our fans" Sunggyu dragged him and they went onto the stage, "Good evening everyone today we are going to play a song and it's called I'll wait for you I hope you guys will enjoy" Sunggy smiled than he started to sing and girls were shouting "Saranghae!!" Hoya started rapping and girls were screaming even louder. The concert ended. Hoya put his arms around myungsoo "yah! We all did well tonight should we celebrate?" Myungsoo removed Hoya's arm "I can't I have to got home and talk with my dad" he leaves. "Aish this guy is always so busy." Sunggy said. "Hyung! Let's just go without him come on!"

 

Butler Jung woo sung opened the door for myungsoo,"your father is waiting for you right now please come in." Myungsoo walked over and sat on the couch "what is it dad?" Mr. Kim poured water for myungsoo "I need you to study harder so you can be the next CEO of Woolim."Dad I already told you I don't want to be a CEO for your company I want to make music with my friends."You'll listen to me if you don't there well be consequences. Myungsoo ruffles his hair and leaves to his room and he lays down on his bed,"aish what am I going to do?".

The next day.

krystal went to go get a donut and some coffee to drink, may I please have a cappuccino? "Yes" the cashier answered she got her drink and she saw that she got a text from Jessica her sister and she wasn't watching where she was going and and bumped into Myungsoo and spelt her coffee on his school coat. Myungsoo shouted "Yahh!! You spelt your coffee on me watch where you're going next time! Aish." Krystal bowed " I'm really sorry I didn- Myungsoo cut her off he put his hand out "yah aren't you going to pay me $45!?" He said with anger. "I'm really sorry but all I have with me right now is $10" Myungsoo suddenly grabbed a smoothie poured it on Krystal's hair.

 

Sorry if it was boring! But please comment and tell me how it was :)