Chapter 28- Room

Yearning Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
- Sungjong POV - 

It was January 5 already and New Year just went like a breeze, but I can't forget how happy my baby Junnie is while we play around while we wait for the 12 midnight strikes. Minsoo was starting to open up to me even more and I couldn't be happier because now he trust me and staring to talk to me when he feels that is. I guess after our sneaking out he understands that he could trust me even a little that is and got to like me well this is me being wishful and in all honestly I hope he does.

When the count down starts I started counting down also and Junnie started joining me with the countdown and when it strikes 12 I pulled the party popper which startled all of them but nonetheless my sunshine laughed really loud and started cheering. I kissed his forehead as I wish him a happy new year and I then also hugged Minsoo as I greet him a happy new year while caressing his head, as for Myungsoo-ssi I just smiled at him and greet him a happy new year even though I want to hug him I contained myself because I'm scared he might realized my feelings and I don't want to weird him out. 

Myungsoo-ssi would be back to work tomorrow which is why Junnie is attached to his father for the whole day now, he hasn't left Myungsoo-ssi's side since yesterday when he learned that when Monday comes his father would be working again and would pretty much be busy again. Actually I'm a little hesitant to approach Myungsoo-ssi especially after Minsoo and I sneak away for his performance since he was really mad about us going home late. He was actually waiting for Minsoo and I to come home. 

From the amount of papers scattered in the living room that night and coffee he must have entertained himself with his paper works as he wait for us to come back. I was really guilty for lying and making him wait for us until so late and for making him worried. I really should have message him that we would be late but seriously I was so amazed with Minsoo's performance that I just stared at them really out of it. It was my second time watching them perform but I was still blown away how great they were especially Minsoo it was like they were really professional band like those that is currently trending in Naver. 

Anyway I'm currently seated in the kitchen bar stool as I wait for my tea and the hot chocolate to boil, I'll serve it to the Kim's who was at the living room watching a movie. If I'm not wrong they're watching Arctic an english animated movie, my baby Junnie begged his Appa and hyung to watch it after their usual weekend exercise. We already ate so I'm sure they are all still full and so I decided to give them something to drink instead and I also already slice up a few fruits so they have some snack they can munch on. 

I look around the kitchen and see that somehow everything is starting to look more familiar and I'm not struggling with some of the things here. It was starting to feel like home at some point and I'm actually scared. Scared for what the future has in store for me, I shook my head and snap out of my thoughts as my phone then started ringing and I look at the caller I.D and see that it was Sungyeollie hyung and I swipe and answered his call 

Sungyeollie hyung? 

Sungyeol- hey I'm just calling to check up on you guys? Everything okay? Do you need me to come back? though I really think I should go back 

Hyung calm down... Everything is going well, I can manage just fine I'm actually thinking about cleaning today since tomorrow Myungsoo-ssi would be going back to work. 

Sungyeol- going back to work? He hasn't been working? 

No, he had a holiday break.

Sungyeol- SERIOUSLY? We are talking about Kim Myungsoo right? 

Kekeke yes hyung clearly you're shocked

Sungyeol- I am. I've been with them for as long as I can remember and he doesn't take vacation. Heck he was even late when Sungjun was born. Is he sick? I'll send you doctor Nam's number later. 

Kekeke seriously hyung he is fine. Anyway how are you? How is your mother?

Sungyeol- we are still in the hospital, she fainted because of fatigue and she hit her head so now she had a bandage on her head and would more likely need 2 weeks to heal so I'm not really sure when I can go back or if I should just go back and just go back here during the evening

But your body would be really tired from traveling to one place to another 

Sungyeol- but I can't really be gone for a long time especially since the maids would be back not for another 3 weeks. I can't leave everything to you for this long. 

Hyung I swear it's okay no need to worry I can handle it and we really are doing well so it would be better if you focus on your mother for now and nurse her back until she can handle herself again. I'm sure if you come back to work you would just constantly worry about her so save yourself that and leave everything to me. 

Sungyeol- are you sure? 

Yes don't worry. 

Sungyeol- if you needed some help never hesitate to call me okay? I would instantly be there. And if you have any question just call me okay? 

Yes hyung I will. Anyway I have to go the hot chocolate I'm boiling is done I'll talk to you again soon. Don't neglect yourself ne? 

Sungyeol- ne I won't. Thank you Sungjong-ah 

I put my phone down as I said good bye to Sungyeollie hyung and head towards the stove and turn it off. I then pour some on two mugs as I then put marshmallow on it, I put it on the tray I prepared and poured some tea for Myungsoo-ssi. I then grab the tray and headed to the living room and saw that they are now playing video games. They might have gone bored with watching movie and decided to play, Minsoo was on the ground while Sungjun was beside his father who was now reading a book. I put the tray on the coffee table they didn't pay me any heed as they continue to do whatever they are doing so I stand in front of the television making them groan, I put my hand on my hips as I stare at them 

Sungjun- umma Junnie playing Junnie can't see! 

Minsoo- I'm winning so can you move out of the way! 

I prepared snacks and drinks so eat it okay? 

Minsoo- later after our game 

Sungjun- umma game first before snacks

Sigh... Okay I'll go clean so if you guys need me just call okay? 

Sungjun- ne Junnie call Jjongie umma when done. 

Eat your snacks okay

Minsoo- yes so please... he said as he keep on glancing from one side to another as he continues to fumble with the console.

I sigh as I then move away from the television and then walk towards the laundry room and put all our laundry on the washing machine since I already separate the white and colored shirts already. I put some liquid detergent and fabric conditioner and as I closed it I pressed and start the timer. Thank god that automatic washing machine are invented so while the laundry is running I can clean the house, which would start with Junnie's room because I need to make sure that his room is clean and tidy though he put his toys back to where it was he would just place it not fully fixing it so all his toys are stack all together and would probably fall down any moment. There would be an avalanche sooner or later so better clean it while it is still under control

Things are really going well and I hope that even after Myungsoo-ssi started working again things would still be well. I can see Minsoo is trying to open up not just to me but also to his father which is a good sign. Hopefully when classes resume we can still find some time to play and be like this especially with Minsoo. I wipe the sweat on my forehead as I finish arranging Sungjun's toys and god I swear he shouldn't ask for any more toys because he has too much! I better talk to Myungsoo-ssi about this, and well also with Sungjun we could donate some of the toys that he doesn't use anymore to the orphanage. It's snowing yet I'm still sweating gosh. 

I the vacuum robot in Junnie's room as I stare at my finished work and I then close his door as I then head downstairs to the living room and see they are now eating their snacks though they are still continuing with their game. I look at Myungsoo-ssi and see that he is drinking his tea as he read his book. I look back to Minsoo who is now seated at the single seater chair as he is biting on an apple as he stares at the TV clearly too preoccupied with the game and I look at Junnie who has his eyes glued at the TV as his body move together with his car movement my baby is so adorable. 

Minsoo can I clean your room? 

I asked not wanting to make him mad when he found out I went to his room without his knowledge plus he's a teenage boy who would really be offended if you just touch or go to his territory and seeing that we have some improvement I don't really want to go back from start again so I'd rather ask than be sorry. I guess he instantly heard my question as their game went to pause and he then look at me immediately and stare at me for a good minute and I was about to squirm because I don't know how to react to his stare. 

Minsoo- if you wouldn't mind... 

Silly would I ask if I would. Okay I'll go clean it up so I'll be in your room if you guys needed me

With that said I went to Minsoo's room and once I open the door of his room I saw that his room isn't much of a mess, well minus a few clothes on the floor and a few mangas and his disheveled bed. I picked up the clothes on the floor and put it on his laundry hamper and made a mental note to bring it down so I can have it washed also and I then picked up his mangas and books and arrange it on his bookshelf. The amount of books and manga in this bookshelf is just amazing he has a few mangas in I think complete series and then some books for what I'm guessing is a reference book he needs for his class.

I look around Minsoo's room making sure that I manage to clean everything that needs to be cleaned as I then turn on the vacuum robot in his room also as I then head downstairs and went to the kitchen and started cleaning there and the dining room. Once I'm done cleaning in the dining room I head to the laundry room and check the washing machine and I was just in time because the timer then started ringing and so I pull out the newly washed clothes and started hanging it in the drying rack. After that I put the second batch and had it washed also as I then head towards basement, I actually haven't been there like in my whole stay here I think this would be the first time I'm going there. 

But if I'm not wrong Sungyeol hyung mentioned that there's a game room and their sleeping quarters and a storage room, I guess I'll just look down and see if there is something I need to clean or what. Once I got down the first thing I saw was that the hallway was decorated with a few art canvas and that there was a vase that compliments the hallway vibe. It was eerily quiet and as I head down the first door I saw was a black double door so I opened it and when I did what greeted me was a line of different pinball machines and in the middle of the room there was a air hockey table and as I head further inside I saw a glass

Please log in to read the full chapter